Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ideal Partner
I'm sure everyone of us has criteria for our personal ideal mate , whateva it is... accdg to looks, attitude, status in life, family background, race etc..... or even the exact person..name it. Feel free to share :wink:
you ougtha know me...

Vin Diesel!

Vin Diesel is one ugly fook...

CheckShoo Wrote:Vin Diesel!

Kelly Hu

or after having just seen Mr & Mrs Smith = Angelina Jolie looked stunning in that movie. She was sooooooooooooooooooooo god damn sexy.

yes kelly hu and angie !!! You can have a dream about them tonite!!!

Brad Pitt !

yurki500 Wrote:

Kelly Hu

or after having just seen Mr & Mrs Smith = Angelina Jolie looked stunning in that movie. She was sooooooooooooooooooooo god damn fun.

Unfortunately your motor is so old that it wont even lift the ding ding even 10 degrees from vertical (assuming ur standing) :lol:

Marrian Wrote:I'm sure everyone of us has criteria for our personal ideal mate , whateva it is... accdg to looks, attitude, status in life, family background, race etc..... or even the exact person..name it. Feel free to share :wink:

My mom said she would chose pour moi. So I haven't much option left.

Snype Wrote:
yurki500 Wrote:

Kelly Hu

or after having just seen Mr & Mrs Smith = Angelina Jolie looked stunning in that movie. She was sooooooooooooooooooooo god damn fun.

Unfortunately your motor is so old that it wont even lift the ding ding even 10 degrees from vertical (assuming ur standing) :lol:

Nothing wrong with being horizontal! Women can still get on top!

yurki500 Wrote:
Snype Wrote:[quote="yurki500"]

Umm... 10 degrees from vertical makes it horizontal?? :?

Correct me if I am wrong MR. YORKY THE ENGINEER. But your horizontal ding-a-ling should be at 90 degrees.... Confusedhock:

Brisbane Wrote:
yurki500 Wrote:
Snype Wrote:[quote="yurki500"]

Umm... 10 degrees from vertical makes it horizontal?? :?

Correct me if I am wrong MR. YORKY THE ENGINEER. But your horizontal ding-a-ling should be at 90 degrees.... Confusedhock:

HAHAHAHA! You caught him well Brisbane! What kind of engineer r u yorky?

Probably a sanitary engineer... Tongue

Brisbane Wrote:Probably a sanitary engineer... Tongue

YAk yak yak! That explains alot where the photo of "his" car was taken near Municipality building. The car belongs to his boss. :lol:

LOL.... His car is the pickup (that most Indians drive) in one of the photos...

Brisbane Wrote:LOL.... His car is the pickup (that most Indians drive) in one of the photos...

pick up is not bad at all! Suits his style! :lol:

He has a style??? :?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gift/s for partner? luvley 2 12,382 10-30-2006, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Leon
  partner HellPoe 21 29,809 11-15-2005, 09:44 AM
Last Post: jacky
  What would you do if your partner cheated? Snype 29 39,793 10-16-2005, 08:04 PM
Last Post: HellPoe