Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
partner
mafzal Wrote:I am looking religious and sincere girlfriend or partner in Australia. I live in uk.
I am visiting in jan 2006 for 1 week. Anyone interested, send me pic and contact no. My email is mafzal62@btopenworld.com

Afdal

well come to Brisbane , here the Temperature is 45 Celsius and there ll be no rain for nxt 2 years .

Girlfriend can not be religious ,otherwise hang out with your own sister hehehe ...Oh damn you have just one week? .......cum cum cum girls .......start sending him picture before the mail quote of "The " bachelor"reaches to its limit Tongue

For goodness sake this is not a dating or marriage site. Get a life you loser! No girl in their right mind would reply to you!

1 week gf? May I suggest you rebook your ticket to Bkk?

[quote="mafzal"]I am looking religious and sincere girlfriend or partner in Australia.]

Gawd... another loser!!! So are you planning to pray together?
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yeild to it....

HAHAHAHAHAH ya they can pray together and go for romantic dates at the mosk...maybe even read some quran for each other.. :love6:

seriously what the f*** is wrong with you...what kind of an add is that...what the hell makes u think that a religious girl would contact u so that u can play adam and eve for a week..

if u get turned on by religious girls i suggest that u bring ur own blow up doll and give her a headscarf on ..

ahahahahahaha kPax that was hilarious!

I'm also thinking that a deeply religious girl certainly wouldn't be interested in just being a 1 week fling. What complete plank!

I am pleasantly surprised from your decent answers guys.

Are u muslim ?
dont know how to repect girl ? girl r not a doll to play for a week and throw out.
loving guy

Francheska Wrote:I am pleasantly surprised from your decent answers guys.

A 'decent' question/proposal deserves an equally 'decent' string of replies/comments.
-Driven by Precision-

You have better luck ordering a b**** online.

http://www.brisbaneforums.com/forum/view...0110#20110

Hi all,
I m handsome guy looking for a Girl Friend.
i m loving, caring and responsible guy.
any girl would like to be my partner ?

contact me at
decent_4u23@yahoo.com

Take care
thanks
loving guy

Did you not understand that we detest this kind of thing on the forum? And yet you have the nerve to post an ad for yourself after the last guy got totally trashed.

Go away! This is not a dating service, no girl in their right mind will reply to you!

he is looking for a "life partner" not a weekend doll 8)

.. now thats deep

Fraad Wrote:.. now thats deep

About as deep as the kiddy pool in my complex - only an ant could drown.
-Driven by Precision-

Hi Decent_4..... wrong place mate. Look up bharatmatrimony.com .... all the best
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yeild to it....

BFG-9000 Wrote:
Fraad Wrote:.. now thats deep

About as deep as the kiddy pool in my complex - only an ant could drown.

is it also full of kid pee ? i feel like all kiddy pools are full of pee .. hehe

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gift/s for partner? luvley 2 12,383 10-30-2006, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Leon
  What would you do if your partner cheated? Snype 29 39,793 10-16-2005, 08:04 PM
Last Post: HellPoe
  My Ideal Partner Marrian 38 48,135 08-02-2005, 01:49 AM
Last Post: Pumpkin Escobar