Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canadian thinking on moving to Brisbane (yes another, I know
HI, to all of you here. What a nice forum to learn and help people like me. I've been looking about Brisbane on the net for the last few weeks to try to have the best tips possible. This forum is a great help in a lot of ways (jobs, appart rent, city maps, general info, etc.).

Hope to talk to you all someday. Meanwhile, I'll keep tracking down information that will help me do the right moves for this soon to be trip to Brisbane.

Asta la vista everyone! :lol:

Marc
Montreal, Canada.

Welcome aboard Marc, good luck, nice to have you with us Big Grin

I may have said this before, but, BIENVENU... WELCOME.... TFADAL Smile

Thank you all, we'll surely talk again someday. I just love this forum, I great source of info and so far all nice people too. Long live this forum.

Cheers guys! 8)
Go Hbsa Go!

salut Brisbane :wink:

Big Grin

Duam Wrote:Thank you all, we'll surely talk again someday. I just love this forum, I great source of info and so far all nice people too. Long live this forum.

Cheers guys! 8)
Go Hbsa Go!

salut Brisbane :wink:

U mean: Go Leafs Go!!!!! :twisted: Tongue :wink: 8)

Welcome

The only good things coming from Toronto, for me, is the hockey all of Fame, CN Tower, The Blue Jays and RUSH.

later

tisk tisk tisk, i beg to differ

Cheers,

D

mmmmmmm. poutin mmmmmmmmm.

poutin is from French Canada, now that really is the only good thing to come out of Quebec hahahahaha. the T. kicks a$$

well loads Quebecoise damn why not Ontario?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey I'm Mike from NZ moving to Brisbane PassOutMike 1 7,271 08-02-2010, 06:51 AM
Last Post: PassOutMike
  Moving to Brisbane from London in two weeks... airyfairy 10 18,258 02-17-2006, 02:34 PM
Last Post: airyfairy
  Hello! Moving from Spain to Brisbane... new days, new life. ton77 8 12,549 02-07-2006, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Defo
  Moving to Brisbane from Marbella !!! Brisbanegal 9 16,819 01-31-2006, 04:26 PM
Last Post: aduberdu
  Thinking of moving - need some help Shajon 1 4,103 08-22-2005, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Shajon