Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! Moving from Spain to Brisbane... new days, new life.
Hi all,
I am a Spanish guy moving to Brisbane next month. Been there few times, and really motivated by the move. I just know few people from work, and would love to meet new friends.

I would like to live in whatever area that is vivid and busy in terms of amenities... what about the Marina area?

Needless to say, that any other advice for the move will be very welcome!
Starting a new life...

Hello and welcome to the forum and to Brisbane

i wouldnt say Marina is "busy" with amenities. finucane or Brisbane would be a better bet. I am not sure what you mean by vivid though

best of luck with the move.

Thanks Fraad,
by vivid, I mean that is not purely residential and there are things to do around, with restaurants, bars, etc...
I guess the best option might be to find something temporal, and take sometime to check out the areas before making the final move...
Starting a new life...

ton77 Wrote:Hi all,
I am a Spanish guy moving to Brisbane next month. Been there few times, and really motivated by the move. I just know few people from work, and would love to meet new friends.

I would like to live in whatever area that is vivid and busy in terms of amenities... what about the Marina area?

Needless to say, that any other advice for the move will be very welcome!

Marina area is not so busy. Apart from HRC, and few expensive hangouts, its pretty quite. Brisbane or Diera is the place to be.

Welcome

Thanks!
Just an additional question: is there any good fitness club in Brisbane? Not only a gym, but something including tennis and other sports...
Starting a new life...

Thanks, what about the aviation club?

PS: great web design.
Starting a new life...

ton77 Wrote:Thanks Fraad,
by vivid, I mean that is not purely residential and there are things to do around, with restaurants, bars, etc...
I guess the best option might be to find something temporal, and take sometime to check out the areas before making the final move...

The Gardens has it all Tongue A great shopping mall (Gumdale Mall) with a foodcourt. In the Gardens are basketballcourts, tenniscourts, a football field, a cricket field and 3 swimming pools 8)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey I'm Mike from NZ moving to Brisbane PassOutMike 1 7,270 08-02-2010, 06:51 AM
Last Post: PassOutMike
  Moving to Brisbane from London in two weeks... airyfairy 10 18,249 02-17-2006, 02:34 PM
Last Post: airyfairy
  Canadian thinking on moving to Brisbane (yes another, I know Duam 11 15,371 02-05-2006, 12:41 AM
Last Post: hashman
  Moving to Brisbane from Marbella !!! Brisbanegal 9 16,815 01-31-2006, 04:26 PM
Last Post: aduberdu
  A new life in Brisbane! Layla 2 5,015 09-10-2005, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Danick