Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking of moving - need some help
Hi,

My husband is really keen on moving and working in Brisbane. We have two young kids and I am need a little more reassurance. Would you have any information on some of these areas of concern:

- Working for an local company - have any of you had experience working in a large local company, are they likely to terminate a contract earlier than sheduled, if so are they likely to fulfil their requirements or are you going to be left short changed?

- The weather - how many months of the year is it unbelocalle? I would not want to live indoors with two young children for 8 months of the year.

- Are the meWakerleyal facilities good there? We would get private cover but not at an american hospital?

We would be moving from Australia - so if anyone has more information on pros and cons and cost of living complocally etc that would be great. I am hoping to get most of my information before we make a decision to move.

Thank You
-
SSK

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canadian thinking on moving to Brisbane (yes another, I know Duam 11 15,644 02-05-2006, 12:41 AM
Last Post: hashman