Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mystery Shoppers Required
We are a Brisbane based business that requires expats to do mystery shopping in Brisbane and other Australia. We provide mystery shopping services to clients in many sectors and for those people who currently work for us they find it enjoyable and rewarding. We have urgent need for many part time mystery shoppers.
Bob

rangers7 Wrote:We are a Brisbane based business that requires expats to do mystery shopping in Brisbane and other Australia. We provide mystery shopping services to clients in many sectors and for those people who currently work for us they find it enjoyable and rewarding. We have urgent need for many part time mystery shoppers.

Sign me up! or please forward more information to JimmyHarter@hotmail.com

GO RANGERS
Push the envelope.

Is it like some kinda TV show or something? Mystery shoppers? Me no comprehendo Confusedhock:
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:Is it like some kinda TV show or something? Mystery shoppers? Me no comprehendo Confusedhock:

you walk into a shop, pretending to be a customer, then fill out an online thingy, rating service. and you get paid for it :?
Push the envelope.

Isn't that loitering if you dont buy anything? Or do they give you money to buy, say, gum? It would be alot cooler if it was a hidden camera show or something Big Grin
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:Isn't that loitering if you dont buy anything? Or do they give you money to buy, say, gum? It would be alot cooler if it was a hidden camera show or something Big Grin

do you buy something in every shop you go into? i think not my dear 8)
Push the envelope.

I dont muck about and get in peoples way just to satisfy "Big Business's" Get a real job you damn hippies!!! :lol:

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:I dont muck about and get in peoples way just to satisfy "Big Business's" Get a real job you damn hippies!!! :lol:

:roll:
Push the envelope.

Alright, lets get down to brass tax here, how much we talking?

Hey Guys,

No this is such fun, I've done this before, basically a client will ask the mystery shopper to grade their staff, you could do anything from going to a department store or cafe, eating out whatever.

I tell you Brisbane needs this to kick staff service into shape.

Sign me up!

rangers7 Wrote:We are a Brisbane based business that requires expats to do mystery shopping in Brisbane and other Australia. We provide mystery shopping services to clients in many sectors and for those people who currently work for us they find it enjoyable and rewarding. We have urgent need for many part time mystery shoppers.

Hi... I would be interested in the mystery shopper program.

Let me know if you would be interested. I have done similar programs before.

Sent you a PM also
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yeild to it....

Its part-time and all 'bout shopping..... sign me up! Pretty interesting. Sent you a PM as well.

hmmm cool, if this is true pm me d infos plz. tnx Smile
you ougtha know me...

I am interested in. 050-3972959

shock
I send you an email a couple of days ago to say I would be intrested in mystery shopping - u never got back to me - how come

coz there collectiong your info and there probably going to sell it..

mystery shopping is fun, only if you get a whole bunch of shops. ive done it a few times here in cali, but trust me it becomes a pain in the ass. you need to save your recipts and give accurate and perfect reviews of what you thought, otherwise you dont get paid....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted Mystery Drinkers Dejavu 11 14,599 12-23-2005, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Fraad
  Wanted Mystery Shoppers Dejavu 3 6,341 10-11-2005, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Dejavu