Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted Mystery Drinkers
Hello People,
I've posted this entry before as well (and got a pretty poor response)
I am looking out for people who would be interested in going to bars in 2/3 star hotels - having a drink and getting paid for it.
The idea is to check out if the drinks are being served in the right manner or not. Nothing very complicated and a great chance to see some of the bars in brisbane which you wouldn't visit otherwise
If you are interested please send me your contact details. Males above the ages of 30 would fit the bill. You dont have to be a serious drinker or have extensive knowledge of drinks to participate in this.
drunken

In your original post you had the age limit as 35, I didn’t qualify but now that you’ve lowered it, I’d be keen.

Let me know the details, I’ve been making my own personal effort to check out most watering holes in Brisbane anyway. I also was a bartender when I was in school if that helps, I don’t quite have my mixology degree but I know most drinks and how they should be served.

i m not old enough for this...but i have good driniking experience...and i do make cocktails at home as a hobby...see if i can join in...
"Dont drink n drive, just smoke n fly"

ooh. free drinks.

where do i sign up ? Smile :lol:

Cheers,

D

jacky Wrote:In your original post you had the age limit as 35, I didn’t qualify but now that you’ve lowered it, I’d be keen.

Let me know the details, I’ve been making my own personal effort to check out most watering holes in Brisbane anyway. I also was a bartender when I was in school if that helps, I don’t quite have my mixology degree but I know most drinks and how they should be served.

could u send me your contact number pls.

Danick Wrote:ooh. free drinks.

where do i sign up ? ) lol

Cheers,

D

pls. send me u contact number and I'll speak to you

ill be interested in that.......i am 21 m muslim,,,,,,,,hope that not a problem :wink:
lemme know abt it
cheers!
stay cool!

oh no, what r u doing?
muslims shouldnt drink brother !!!

Maybe we can drink non-alcholoic drinks... All the cocktails that they make in bars can be had non-alcholic. I used to drink :oops: and I can say that when I have the same cocktail now as a practicing Muslim (without the alcohol of course) vs. before when I did drink, it tastes much better without that vile stuff.

I smoke till i choke an i s.e.x alot.. i drink alot more but its just too rock.. u feel me
Big Tic J

Lamot Wrote:I smoke till i choke an i s.e.x alot.. i drink alot more but its just too rock.. u feel me

word.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted Mystery Shoppers Dejavu 3 6,282 10-11-2005, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Dejavu
  Mystery Shoppers Required rangers7 18 22,189 07-29-2005, 04:17 AM
Last Post: Mr. Hatrickz