Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T-Shirts
I want to hire someone, Snype comes to mind, to go to Saudi to sell some T-Shirts.

These are nice T-Shirts for men that come in an array of colors with messages attached to them (no pictures or drawings as they are against Saudi law). The T-Shirts will say things like;

- Pork rules
- I love Wakerleyk
- Don't pray be gay
- Alcohol is a man's best friend
- Wakerleyk, pork, rum, and cocaine... Now thats life

Go sell some shirts Snype... :lol:

DEAL DONE! I sell underground, u wear IN PUBLIC and advertise and claim u r the owner of T-Shirt franchise IN PUBLIC (to those young unemployed Saudis) and they smack & whip u IN PUBLIC! . I LOVE THE DEAL! :lol:

You like to see grown men smack and whip each other... Snype you sado-masochist you... 8)

Masochist? LOl i wont be there and I will make my way out long b4 they smack and whip moi Tongue HAR HAR HAR :lol:

Fap Fap Fap*
Samuel L. Jackson> you
www.thesahara.net/pulp_fiction.htm

Victory's Saudi agents in Brisbane will get you then.... 8)

Brisbane Wrote:Victory's Saudi agents in Brisbane will get you then.... 8)

Victory's agents are busy electing new pope and I will finish em there. kekekeke :lol:

Sameul is JESUS!
Samuel L. Jackson> you

Victory Wrote:Sameul is JESUS!

AStakFurrullah! Fear God and Day of Judgement when ur Victory will be over and u will be beaten naked.

God doesn't mind, i asked
Samuel L. Jackson> you

Victory Wrote:God doesn't mind, i asked

Well then u must me Satan's kin

Satan can suck my cock....
Oh no, I just angered Shakira... :cry:

Brisbane Wrote:Satan can suck my cock....
Oh no, I just angered Shakira... :cry:

Imagine Shakira s*** Brisbane's Elephant c**k. She wants to arouse him but he keeps eating smelly cheese (sakira is on tiger's sweat perfume strong enough to beat 200 yr old cheese smell - real witch :twisted: ) and then she gets aggressive and she hears funny sound (the one u hear when u rub the balloon). She gets really horny and hungry and she decides to bite Brisbane's poor c**k and then KABOOM! The explosion of Brisbane's Ding Ding was enough to kill Shakira- the wicked witch. HURRAY! Brisbane is our hero. Wait a min! Out of the exploded debris, his original teeney-mini c**k breathes fresh air in 15 yrs! (Brisbane was on artificial c* for 15 yrs). So who is our hero? Not Brisbane. His poor teeny-mini c**k - LINg LINg. Hurray! LINg LINg is our saviour! Big Grin

You like fantasizing about cock.... 95% of your posts are about penises... What gives? :wink:

Brisbane Wrote:You like fantasizing about cock.... 95% of your posts are about penises... What gives? :wink:

Do you know how to calculate percentage? 30/149 * 100 =20.134% :lol:

Great you went from being a geographic penil surveyor to a mathematician speciaizing in penile probability distribution.... :bootyshake: