Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moron, your bus is leaving
There are too many goddamn idiots on these forums asking idiot questions.
" hi im looking for a slut i saw on a plane. she said hi and now i know we are meant to live together forvever....im my parents basement"
Go fap to starwars concept art you dumbass
" my boy friend took all my money and left me, he said he respected me cause he didn't touch me for 3 years! we must be in love!"
people like you need to be aborted, we need a new final solution, except instead of jews we kill dumb asses!
Join the DumbAss extermination club now....idiots need not apply
Samuel L. Jackson> you
www.thesahara.net/pulp_fiction.htm

I actually agree with you there, most postings i have read are about desperate beings, wanting to find a soul mate etc..

GO TO A PUB

Nah just put them in camps where they can have the honor of wiping our asses clean after we relieve ourselves...

If they wish they can keep the cloth they used to wipe our asses for their own home fragrence needs.... For them it beats wasting money on pot pourri.... :wink:

applause for the smart peeps here. :!:
you ougtha know me...

I want stupid people to laugh at.

Plus, their presence really makes you appreciate how your birth was not an accident...or the result of a lab experiment gone wrong.

that's right... you need stupid people like me to laugh at.

It is always good to have some stupid people telling stupid stories and the "smart ones" laugh because they beleive the stupid stories and still think the people who told the stories are stupid.

How do you define smart and stupid?

Overall it is just a laugh!!!!

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

BTW

I have never seen any "smart" topic here, you got to follow the flow.

CheckShoo Wrote:BTW

I have never seen any "smart" topic here, you got to follow the flow.

yeah right talking all "shits" as what they said. If being smart means you have to be rude, fight with everyone, then i wanna be dumb too.
you ougtha know me...

Why is it girls always think they are far superior to men/boys and are far too intelligent? :wink:

yurki500 Wrote:Why is it girls always think they are far superior to men/boys and are far too intelligent? :wink:

we don't think, it shows.

but the ironic thing is.... most women keep falling for the inferior and be under his 'majesty'.
you ougtha know me...

Victory Wrote:There are too many goddamn idiots on these forums asking idiot questions.
" hi im looking for a slut i saw on a plane. she said hi and now i know we are meant to live together forvever....im my parents basement"
Go fap to starwars concept art you dumbass
" my boy friend took all my money and left me, he said he respected me cause he didn't touch me for 3 years! we must be in love!"
people like you need to be aborted, we need a new final solution, except instead of jews we kill dumb asses!
Join the DumbAss extermination club now....idiots need not apply

Victory u got rejected eh? :lol:

RARRR
let the old threads rest in peace!
Samuel L. Jackson> you
www.thesahara.net/pulp_fiction.htm

Eh.. every thread I click seems to contain bad language.

Bazooka Wrote:Eh.. every thread I click seems to contain bad language.

Welcome Bazooka. we are trying to get our swearing diploma.. :lol:

Bazooka Wrote:Eh.. every thread I click seems to contain bad language.

from the real idiots.
you ougtha know me...

wow... should this be moved to the fight club????

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaving Australia before cancellation of Employment Visa zulu1 4 7,512 01-25-2006, 11:30 PM
Last Post: desertmartha
  Leaving Brisbaneforums kPax 8 10,570 01-13-2006, 08:49 PM
Last Post: jacky