Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Park al local!!!!!!!!
Hello everyone not long been in Brisbane ,but 1 thing i notice is everywhere i go i see images of this hotel (Park al local) i went in for the first time last week and did not think it was as good as everyone seems to think it is maybe i am wrong ? Sad

you are a class one knob!
[Image: piss2.gif]
[Image: piss.gif]
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

I hope everyone else on this forum is not as touchy as this guy!!!!! :evil:
If at first you dont succeed ,skydiving is not for you ............................

lol, dont worry about 4324mas he works there me thinks Wink

Cheers,

D

Thanks for the kind reply ,not long in country ,good to have a nice person on side !!Where you from?anyone else want to reply that does not work at Burg al local????? 8)
If at first you dont succeed ,skydiving is not for you ............................

spend some time reading the posts here, you'll find out about almost everyone.

interesting bunch those that login :evil: :twisted:

beware. Confusedhock:

Cheers,

D

kermit the hermit Wrote:Hello everyone not long been in Brisbane ,but 1 thing i notice is everywhere i go i see images of this hotel (Park al local) i went in for the first time last week and did not think it was as good as everyone seems to think it is maybe i am wrong ? Sad

nah ... really ... i didnt find it THAT fascinating inside ,... you know all the fuss about how people talked about it , ... and how hard to get in ,.. its like ,.... barjuman with lots of off looking colorfull (was those balconies? )balconies on top of you ,... but then again i didnt stayed long ... so in my 10 mins visit inside ... i was not impressed,..... But Park al local outside ... is Beautiful !!!!!!! its just that i was expecting more on its interior ... well i'm sure the rooms are SUPERB by the rent rate they should be magnificent,.. but then again i never was in any room ,...
Hi I'm Blade i do the 7-9r show @ UAQ 846 !!
brodcasting from 5pm - 11pm

5-6 anything goes

7-9 Pinoy rock/alternative

9-11 Love songs

It was a marketing strategy that instilled in the minds of the people. Plus it was rated a 5star hotel. very fancy and expensive. Guess u know how it works. Image building and that stuff.

Personally, I find it very nice.
One thing I've learned in all these years is not to make love when you really don't feel it; there's probably nothing worse you can do to yourself than that. by: Norman Mailer

i'd kinda agree with what you say ..there's still that "IT" factor that's missin, but that's just us - spoilt for choice. compare that to what the developed world has to offer and you'd appreciate this structure of the desert

Yay for digging up old threads
Samuel L. Jackson> you
www.thesahara.net/pulp_fiction.htm

[Image: 6b19824b.jpg]

HOMOBUS!!!!!
Samuel L. Jackson> you

Yay...another reason to post pics.

[Image: 30e62c44.jpg]

have u looked inside that hotel??
Bring your shades!!! Only the color-blinds may survive.
1 word to describe the inside....."GORY"
checkout the color combination *pukes*
Gold...purple....red...yellow...all in the same room!!

*Grbsa eyeballs and shaft it in pockets*

btw..This hotel holds the largest crucifix in the world. But you can only see it if you are coming in from the water side. I heard photo taking from that angle is banned. After all..it is a country.
"I did not come for the righteous, but to call the sinners to repentance." -Christ Jesus

I was under the impression that it is the only 7 Star Hotel in the world, not 5?

thats true...but nothing beats my five star garage!
Samuel L. Jackson> you