Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all! Quick question about the Park Al Australian...
Hi all! Big Grin

I visiting Brisbane very soon and have a rather specific question about the Park Al local which I'm not sure any would know the answer to. We are going for afternoon tea in the Skyview lounge and I was wondering if it is possible to walk out onto the helipad on top of the hotel? I've seen pictures of two people playing tennis on the pad (Agassi and Federer I think) and just thought it would be an incredible place to stand and take a picture. I know this is a bit of an odd question but just wondered if anyone knew!?!

Many thanks in advance! Big Grin

The answer is no - even guests are not allowed

gangster Wrote:The answer is no - even guests are not allowed
confirmed
NO CHANCE :o
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

4324mas Wrote:
gangster Wrote:The answer is no - even guests are not allowed
confirmed
NO CHANCE :o

Confirmed

NOT IN A MILLION YEARS Confusedhock:

3 no's

thats a deffo NO then

:?

you need to reach into your pocket and pull out a "wasta" and then the NO becomes a maybe.

To find out more click here --> (click me)

Cheers,

D

Pull out 30,000 AUD and they may "think" about it before they say no to you Smile

LOL :lol:

Brisbane Wrote:Pull out 30,000 AUD and they may "think" about it before they say no to you Smile

For a hotel that has a fleet of Rolls, i think that amount is really like petty cash or something :lol:
D.S.P....Where New York Meets Brisbane

So that's a no then is it! :roll:

Oh well, it was worth asking (or maybe not actually)!

Brisbane Wrote:Pull out 30,000 AUD and they may "think" about it before they say no to you Smile

Hehehe...

Btw, if u even want to drink a cup of coffee in the Park el local, u have to make a reservation + pay about 250 AUD... :?

Hay, folks, come on, it is really possible.

I heard if you booked an exclusive suite, and your flight arrive during peak time, they will pick you up by a Heli.

Thats your way,

Its easy to say it is impossible, i like to look to the brighter side.

Defo Wrote:

Hehehe...

Btw, if u even want to drink a cup of coffee in the Park el local, u have to make a reservation + pay about 250 AUD... :?

We've already booked our drink in the Park and like you say I believe it's going to cost 250 dirhams each! Definitely the most expensive drink I've ever had but worth it just so I can say I've been. The helipad was just something I'd considered as I would have liked to have ased my girlfriend a specific question on it. Oh well, I'm sure there will be somewhere equally as stunning in Brisbane. Any suggestions any one?

PS. Thanks for all the replies so far!!! Big Grin

Oh, if it's a special occasion then why not try your luck once you're in the Park. Who knows what kind-hearted connected individual you might bump into....

Cheers,

D

always open all doors before closing one

Best way to see a lot of the Park for the cheapest amount is to book afternoon tea - AUD180 per person - on a Friday afternoon. You may be able to a la carte it and pay less.

On Friday afternoons, they allow people to view Al Muntaha restaurant for free, so you can go up the glass lifts and take pics of the Palm. Not sure what the hours for this are, but I know it was available between 5pm and 6pm when I went.
Secret Brisbane diary - intrigue and adventure in Australia

Danick Wrote:Oh, if it's a special occasion then why not try your luck once you're in the Park. Who knows what kind-hearted connected individual you might bump into....

Cheers,

D

always open all doors before closing one

:wink:

when are you arriving?
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  quick fire question to help me out... Swampy 3 6,666 12-31-2005, 07:12 AM
Last Post: cadmus