Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible move to Brisbane from Sydney
Dear Members, I need some advice regarding schools in Brisbane. We may be moving to Brisbane, but I need to know whether the schools will be right for my children. My children need support, more so my son (9, 10 in November) who has Aspergers. I need to find the right school for him. My daughter (11, 12 in Ocbtober), also needs support (in mainstream) with reading and comprehension.

With their ages, in Queensland they are age appropriate for Years 5 and 7 for this academic year. In Sydney, they are in Year 4 and 6. We have just recently returned from overseas. They have only done 11 weeks of Year 3 and 5 (overseas). They had to jump to Year 4 and 6 because of their age. Now I have this dilemma of moving them yet again to Brisbane but I don't want them to jump any further.

Can anyone give me any advice, as to who I could contact regarding schools in Brisbane. The job is in Brisbane, but if the right school is down the Gold Coast, then we are flexible with where we live.

When are you guys looking to move to Brisbane?
"Nobody can be more dangerous to society than a fool with a silenced opinion." - Anon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  want to move to brisbane from usa hamid 5 9,640 11-10-2005, 11:56 AM
Last Post: Naughty Chris
  want to move soon Anonymous 2 5,382 04-11-2004, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Kayl