Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i miss him soooooo much!!!
i miss my boyfriend in the philippines so much. i'm with him almost every single day of my life, but now that im here in brisbane for work what will i do, i miss him terribly!!! we're still having communication and we really love each other so much. last 3 years, we experienced being apart from each other for a year,,, and i don't want to feel that kind of loneliness again. help me. what will i do??? i know good things will come after this sacrifice, but distance takes away my sanity...

Are you making that much more money in Brisbane then the philippines? There is always Angeles?

You should go back to the philippines, and then you will be happier.
K!

giRLneXTdoOR Wrote:i miss my boyfriend in the philippines so much. i'm with him almost every single day of my life, but now that im here in brisbane for work what will i do, i miss him terribly!!! we're still having communication and we really love each other so much. last 3 years, we experienced being apart from each other for a year,,, and i don't want to feel that kind of loneliness again. help me. what will i do??? i know good things will come after this sacrifice, but distance takes away my sanity...

Necessity is the mother of invention , so find someone else Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Miss Brisbaneforums.com HellPoe 85 155,564 01-05-2006, 10:43 AM
Last Post: emadullah