Poll: yes or no
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
42.86%
3 42.86%
dont know
0%
0 0%
no
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the Birkdale road ever be finished
well
[Image: eternity-final.jpg]
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

yes but i HIGHLY doubt by end of jan as they said when they started hehe its already end of jan .. but i cant wait for it to be done i am sick of the construction and its my favourite road !

Oh I swear their stupid spokeman is living in a dreamland! HE said by end of Jan, he said that nowhere else in the world would you find such a large beautification process being undertaken. Damn straight, because no-one would be stupid enough to do it all at once! Causing maximum inconvenience for the maximum amount of time.

Much of the time you drive down that road and there's no-one even working.

End of Jan, my arse!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What gets me, is they re-lay the pavers only to take them up again, to re-lay them again to take them up again.etc..................isn't this called inefficiency?

Beleive me, if this work was being done in the West, say in Canada, it would take 1000000000 times longer...
I know... It took 2 years to pave a 15x10 meter peice of road in Montreal....

You are right and they'd do all the work in the middle of peak hour so they wouldn't have to pay penalty rates/overtime. Mind you they wouldn't do it three times!! :lol:

So, when do ''they'' expect it to be finished now?

RIEL Wrote:You are right and they'd do all the work in the middle of peak hour so they wouldn't have to pay penalty rates/overtime. Mind you they wouldn't do it three times!! :lol:

Oh... I wouldn't be too sure of that.... Construction in French Canada is controlled by the mob so ineffeciencies are common....

In Montreal, they pave roads and highways to last 5 years tops. That way the mob controlled construction companies can make more money.... I have never known that city to be free of road work... Hell, three months after they completly repaved a highway, there were heaves and cracks and potholes and winter had not even hit yet... Road was done in September and the crap appeared in November.... :roll:

7days has a countdown on the 3rd page i think .. funny

eventually but definitely not on time.
at least things do get completed here. i went home after 3 years in Australia and they were still working on the same section of road they were when i first came to work here.
Save the Earth! It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!

Well, according to 7 days (tabloids!! yeah!! :lol: ) business said 3 days ie end of the month (and they actually believed it!! sheesh!!) but they said it was more like 3 months!!

moonbaby Wrote:eventually but definitely not on time.
at least things do get completed here. i went home after 3 years in Australia and they were still working on the same section of road they were when i first came to work here.

dude ... are you from Phils?? cause i think your describing Philippines ... heheheeh i remember ... some of these gov. agencies will find a reason to dig holes on the road specially when election time is near ... but after electin when money has been made and leaders has been appointed ... what happened to the holes ??? they'll finish on the next coming election ... cause they are digging again somewhere else hahahah funny
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  360 bar Birkdale hotel 4324mas 2 6,358 01-30-2006, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Defo
  Birkdale Open Beach liverpool4ever 3 6,539 11-14-2005, 11:43 PM
Last Post: yurki500
  Birkdale beach road? 4324mas 5 9,433 11-12-2005, 02:15 AM
Last Post: liverpool4ever