Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birkdale beach road?
underwater hotel and the biggest building in the world its all happening in brisbane.But the building in one road is a disaster. :roll:
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

I had to laugh at the recent comments from the people in charge of the 'Beautification' of Birkdale Road, teeling people to stop complaining, and saying that no where else in the world would do such a project on such a large scale all at once! - You're damn right because other countries are not so stupid as to undertake it all in one go and make such a mess of it! It would be done in sections, to minimise the inconvenience to residents and businesses - where do they find these monkeys? Duh! Anyone with half a brain could see that doing a complete stretch of road about 15kms long all in one go is riWakerleyulous.

You know, I saw the construction on Birkdale Rd when I was in Brisbane. Compared to Montreal road construction this was a breath of fresh air.

Stop complaining! 8)

Brisbane, its not that bad i agree. But these companies that do the work for the Municipality need to start thinking out the shit they do before just sending out the workers to dig up the roads.

When the construction started i wanted to go for lunch at maria bonita .. and the place was all digged up around it .. no way to get there .. if this has happened anywhere witha a more developed legal system the shop owner would have sued the municpality for losing all this buisness.

I feel so bad for all those people living in the villas on the road how the hell do they get in and out ?

Eitherway i look forward for this project to be done since Birkdale road is my favourite road in the city Smile

Birkdale road was my favorite road, cruising there was always great. But now it is in a mess, it starts from Madinat and goes on endlessly to the round about near Diyafa road, it is just riWakerleyulous and the road now is dangerous, I hate it now... Can you guys tell me what exactly are they doing there? I heard all sorts of things, such as making the longest marble pavement in the world, or just installing or improving drainage/sewage/wires/whatever, or adding more lanes, what is happening really?
Best regards,
Omar

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will the Birkdale road ever be finished 4324mas 12 18,036 01-31-2006, 12:55 PM
Last Post: mINOR pLEASURE
  360 bar Birkdale hotel 4324mas 2 6,438 01-30-2006, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Defo
  Birkdale Open Beach liverpool4ever 3 6,642 11-14-2005, 11:43 PM
Last Post: yurki500