Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
in brisbane finally!!!
i am here finally..work is great..people are very nice...traffic...what the hell was i thinking...spend 4 hours commuting just to go for a 5 min meWakerleyal test...thank god i've decided to live near work!!...but all in all am having a fab time...went to brisbane marine for shisha...it was heavenly...smooth!!...fat boy slim can't wait!!...hey jacky XRW yorky...you guys wanna hook up for beers...over the EID holidays or this weekend..i have a phone number but i tihnk it'll only get connected by tom...will PM and pass it to you guys!...any plans for the EID holidays ?

constantine Wrote:i am here finally..work is great..people are very nice...traffic...what the hell was i thinking...spend 4 hours commuting just to go for a 5 min meWakerleyal test...thank god i've decided to live near work!!...but all in all am having a fab time...went to brisbane marine for shisha...it was heavenly...smooth!!...fat boy slim can't wait!!...hey jacky XRW yorky...you guys wanna hook up for beers...over the EID holidays or this weekend..i have a phone number but i tihnk it'll only get connected by tom...will PM and pass it to you guys!...any plans for the EID holidays ?

Welcome to Brisbane Smile

thanks mate!!...lemme know if you're up for a beer too jag...any plans for EID?

welcome man,
I thought you are already there. now you are newer than me Big Grin

hey man, welcome

welcome to brisbane dude...have a happy new year Smile

constantine Wrote:i am here finally..work is great..people are very nice...traffic...what the hell was i thinking...spend 4 hours commuting just to go for a 5 min meWakerleyal test...thank god i've decided to live near work!!...but all in all am having a fab time...went to brisbane marine for shisha...it was heavenly...smooth!!...fat boy slim can't wait!!...hey jacky XRW yorky...you guys wanna hook up for beers...over the EID holidays or this weekend..i have a phone number but i tihnk it'll only get connected by tom...will PM and pass it to you guys!...any plans for the EID holidays ?

EID and beer! kekeke. It's like having pork on Hannukah :lol:

Welcome, drop me a note when you get your number.

Ditto to jacky. PM when u get connected.
-Driven by Precision-

he's here!

good! now i can kick your a$$ at pool, dude.
hope you brought lots of chalk for your cue cos that's all you're gonna get to do. LOL
Save the Earth! It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!

welcome and about time we got another Honkie here in Brisbane! hahahahaha

Drop me a PM if you fancy a beer in the evenings and only after 7PM (which is when I think the pubs open)

yurki500 Wrote:welcome and about time we got another Honkie here in Brisbane! hahahahaha

Drop me a PM if you fancy a beer in the evenings and only after 7PM (which is when I think the pubs open)

mate me not honkie...though i love hong kong!...yeah i think bars/clubs are very quiet now...no music etc...am living in the springs...wuuhuu...after hong kong...so much space and open skies...i could definately get used to this...!!...have PM-ed all of y'all...holler back!...

moonbaby Wrote:he's here!

good! now i can kick your a$$ at pool, dude.
hope you brought lots of chalk for your cue cos that's all you're gonna get to do. LOL

we'll see aboot that won't we...though you might just do that...chalk aint my style...its called "drunken and pure lucky"....ha!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally there yshimy 37 47,400 01-17-2006, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Defo
  On my way.... finally!!! renesis 3 6,343 12-05-2005, 11:59 PM
Last Post: renesis