Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Khan Dark curse of the Middle East
Hey guys,

I have a question for ya, Do you guys know anything about the Al Khan Area which was demolished a few years ago, my bro in law told me alot about the area, He told me it was the worst area in Kedron, It was extremely horrific. He told me It was like the breeding place of demonic rituals. I was loooking for the history of this area but I can't get anything out. Mybro in law told me so much i couldnt sleep even for an hour, it was horrifying. He told me that people in the area actually kept all this to themselves and the strange thing is when I actually asked the other people ,stories matched and everyting was familiar.

He told me that his mother was sleeping and she heard a heavy knock on the door and she thought it was his father, he usually would come in late but when she opened the door, he saw a dark tall thing wit no teeth, red eyes looking down, she fell sick for 3 months,

once he went to the bathroom at late night. he heard knocks again and again. when he finally turned to open, he didnt,
he looked at the person from a hole(since the houses were really old)
he tried to see carefully but infact saw eyes staring at him, reddish eyes.
he says it was normal to see things climbing the trees.

I personally saw the trees and they are truly horrifying, Ive got plently of the things he told me, Im planning to post on the website. but not now.

you guys heard or seen anything about this area please do share!

Nope ...heard nothing,but thanks for the info this is one place i am certainly not gonna visit!!! we have enough folklore in eire to last a lifetime!
You have the power to change,
and no one else can do it for you.

Also sleep well my friend ...boooooo :twisted:
You have the power to change,
and no one else can do it for you.

Hi,

I have lived at Al Khan circle for a long time. nfact now its no longer a 'circle' but a nice swanky 'interchange'.

About the stuff you mentioned, its true.

I once heard someone knocking on a door. When the door opened, there was a ghastly looking woman standing in front of me. Her eyes were droopy and she was wearing very little.

I was so shocked that I ran away towards my apartment..... later I realised that i had mistakenly knowcked at my neighbours door after one of my late night parties.

Hey.. have a good night's sleep. nothing eerie about Al Khan..
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yeild to it....

sa4877 Wrote:Hi,

I have lived at Al Khan circle for a long time. nfact now its no longer a 'circle' but a nice swanky 'interchange'.

About the stuff you mentioned, its true.

I once heard someone knocking on a door. When the door opened, there was a ghastly looking woman standing in front of me. Her eyes were droopy and she was wearing very little.

I was so shocked that I ran away towards my apartment..... later I realised that i had mistakenly knowcked at my neighbours door after one of my late night parties.

Hey.. have a good night's sleep. nothing eerie about Al Khan..

hahahhaaha I would have jumped on her and........ u know the restBig Grin

Hmm nothing heard anything about Al Khan area sorry..!

BTW.. do you guys believe in things like super natural powers .. woodoo and stuff? Well I do.. Cause such things happen in India!

Okay let me tell you this;
Once 3 of my friends were at the Ajman beach at around 2 Am and there was nobody else except them at that place.

They were chilling near the beachside and that is when they noticed someone walking towards them in black from far. When this figure walked towards them and came closer they realized it was a ‘lady’. She was covered from head to toe, only showing off her eyes. My friends felt weird for she didn’t look like a nasty one and they got curious why she was all alone at ‘Ajman beach’ that late. Suddenly they felt her pace had increased and that she was walking faster and 3 of them noticed at the same time that her hands were extra ordinarily longer! Until when they saw her hands were growing and they were as long till her knees is when they realized that they should simply ‘RUN’!
… & they did.. towards their car & since then never been to Ajman beach.

well i know you might be thinking that theyre making it up but believe me... they are good friends.. and it happend few years ago, so by now i would know if it was a joke..
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

Hm I was wondering when this topic might come up. I've seen too many weird things not to believe in spirits, ghosts, demons etc.

The house my uncle used to live in in the uk was built on laylines (supposed to be a gateway between this world and the spirit world) and he had a poltergeist. My uncle came downstairs one night and saw an old man sitting at the table in the kitchen. But he was a grumpy bugger and used to move this around the house, he picked up a clock and threw it at my aunt once. Most of the time the ghost was harmless, but sometimes he was a total pain and would throw things, hide things, needless to say my relatives got sick of it and moved.

A place I used to work had a ghost, I could never see it but I knew when he was there, he was what I'd call a hot ghost, no cold chills or anything, but the room would become very warm and the static electricity would go mental, when he was around it was like you were drunk, very odd sensation. He also used to move things around, very odd sitting working and having bits of paper float in front of you.

I've never been scared of any of these, they've never given me reason to fear them - yet.

Ill have some of the shit u guys are smoking ..

nicely said maad...i cant believe you guys think its true...this is all bulls!@#...
"Dont drink n drive, just smoke n fly"

cadmus Wrote:nicely said maad...i cant believe you guys think its true...this is all bulls!@#...

Well I can't beleive that u did beleive that we beleived the fake story......... :lol:

it was'nt for you...it was for those who believed in it....and i think alot of people do believe in it...thats why they are posting their stories
"Dont drink n drive, just smoke n fly"

Alcoholic Wrote:Hm I was wondering when this topic might come up. I've seen too many weird things not to believe in spirits, ghosts, demons etc.

The house my uncle used to live in in the uk was built on laylines (supposed to be a gateway between this world and the spirit world) and he had a poltergeist. My uncle came downstairs one night and saw an old man sitting at the table in the kitchen. But he was a grumpy bugger and used to move this around the house, he picked up a clock and threw it at my aunt once. Most of the time the ghost was harmless, but sometimes he was a total pain and would throw things, hide things, needless to say my relatives got sick of it and moved.

A place I used to work had a ghost, I could never see it but I knew when he was there, he was what I'd call a hot ghost, no cold chills or anything, but the room would become very warm and the static electricity would go mental, when he was around it was like you were drunk, very odd sensation. He also used to move things around, very odd sitting working and having bits of paper float in front of you.

I've never been scared of any of these, they've never given me reason to fear them - yet.

Yeh! Like how we have good and bad people ...we have good and bad spirits too!
I Saw this movie The Amityville Horror (1979) based on a true story & it had the exact storyline like you mentioned - house built on laylines... It was freaky..

We dont have things like dracula sucking blood or Werewolfs sort of things....
...it is very important for you people to see to believe and only after I have experienced few times I believe in them.
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

I completely understand why some people would choose not to believe in ghosts and spirits, because much of the time it can't be explained.

But trust me when I say if you'd 'seen' and experienced the things I have you'd change your mind in a split second.

Some people just aren't sensitive enough to the environment around them to be able to see these things, but many people are.

Even if the story originally posted was fake, there are so many true ones.

nahh i belive in them stories .. i mean spirits and a devil taking over ur body things like that are even mentioned in islam .. but some ppl just add alot of flavour to it..

but the al khan shit is all bullshit... the only thing about al khan is that back in the day it use to be the best gangsta chill out spot..
Big Tic J

westerndiamond Wrote:Hmm nothing heard anything about Al Khan area sorry..!

BTW.. do you guys believe in things like super natural powers .. woodoo and stuff? Well I do.. Cause such things happen in India!

Hi westerndiamond,

Just would like to correct one thing here, voodoo doesnt happen in India , in India mostly its black magic which is quite famous in Bengal region.

As far as encounters of the third kind or supernatural experiences are concerned, i have never had any but have heard a lot of people say that they have experienced it. According to Indian astrology a human falls in three 'Gana's' or broad classes, the manushya(human)gana, The dev(god) gana and the rakshas(demon) gana . according to astrologers manushya gana are the people who mostly have these supernatural experiences while dev gana never have any.(hope i remember it right lolSmile) Now i dont know how much of it is trueSmile am just posting on here what i have heard from a astrologer.Smile

Happy hunting(for ghosts),

Cheers,

Jerry

Lamot Wrote:i mean spirits and a devil taking over ur body things like that are even mentioned in islam .. but some ppl just add alot of flavour to it..

knowledge about abusing is something different and knowledge about islam is something different. Though devil " is" mentioned in islam but islam never said " devil ll take over ur body". So son u better check some links or study a book before coming up with your own "childish remarks" (provoking wink). The big devil is always inside u ,try to kill him and make ur momma proud of u Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Executive Recruiters in the Middle East saleempc30 1 5,075 10-05-2005, 09:40 AM
Last Post: saleempc30
  nestle middle east 4324mas 5 9,348 09-22-2005, 12:44 AM
Last Post: 4324mas
  IKEA in middle east being “sexist” Leon 6 11,732 04-04-2005, 07:31 AM
Last Post: Victory