Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wicked cars in Australia
Found this link while killing time thought i would share.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread....ge=1&pp=20

Only if i had money :cry: :cry:

Sweet.... One day... I hope!! :oops:

those are awesome pictures .. does anyone know who owns the cars with #1 plates for Sidney and brisbane (the jad and merc ? )

[Image: 15465brisbane_08.jpg]

Cool pics most of em filthy rich shiekh's son

this pic so funny . getting hooked up.kekeke

The number 1 plate for Brisbane is Sheik Mo, that is his G wagon, I see it all the time.

jacky Wrote:The number 1 plate for Brisbane is Sheik Mo, that is his G wagon, I see it all the time.

Wouldn't it be funny if someone steals his number plate and puts it on his car? :lol:

Hello HP, I have a task for you 8)

Brisbane Wrote:
jacky Wrote:The number 1 plate for Brisbane is Sheik Mo, that is his G wagon, I see it all the time.

Wouldn't it be funny if someone steals his number plate and puts it on his car? :lol:

Hello HP, I have a task for you 8)

eh that would be like stealing Lion's dinner rihgt from his den and then boast that u were the one who stole it! Will that king of the jungle leave yah? :roll:

hahaha, come on this is the information age no need to steal it just use Photoshop and voila i have a picture of my beater with a Brisbane 1 plate on it Wink

I've met a few people that of dropped 100 large or more on a plate, this is something that has never made any sense to me. What a total waste of coin IMHO.

jacky Wrote:I've met a few people that of dropped 100 large or more on a plate, this is something that has never made any sense to me. What a total waste of coin IMHO.

I heard about that... I agree, what a waste....

Snype Wrote:this pic so funny . getting hooked up.kekeke

Damn, I wouldn't want no skank leaning on my bloody SLR...
-Driven by Precision-

Brisbane Wrote:
jacky Wrote:I've met a few people that of dropped 100 large or more on a plate, this is something that has never made any sense to me. What a total waste of coin IMHO.

I heard about that... I agree, what a waste....

But look at the other side of the fence, I know someone who bought two 2-digit plates for AUD600k and 6 months later sold one of them for AUD700k. Basicailly paid for the mods on his Porsche with no effort at all and a free 2-digit plate.
-Driven by Precision-

BFG-9000 Wrote:
Snype Wrote:this pic so funny . getting hooked up.kekeke

Damn, I wouldn't want no skank leaning on my bloody SLR...

I think thats a CLK, but yeh shez a skank

Although I know I might ave mixed my model abbrv up I know tts definitely not a CLK
-Driven by Precision-

I think you have...

Its a CLK GTR

I love cars too :p

Yeah, my bad Smile thats one of the earlier model ones yah?
-Driven by Precision-

yeah, and if you click on the link for the e46 forums they have a picture of the new SLR Mclaren and it also has a skank sitting on it....lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  U.S. cars , Muscle Cars and Modded cars for new Brisbane Tra Stylinexpat 1 10,691 11-20-2005, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Stylinexpat