Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your views about love
There is a boy, smart, handsome and kind, yes girls that's exists!
BUT I don't know really it's very hard to understand my story. I think he loves me but he is afraid of marriage. He told me he is lost and I told him it's finished. He did not call me for 2 weeks. Do you think he has another girl in his life?
Many reasons that are riWakerleyulous for me are:
* he is American and I'm french (from an Australian country)
* he is very attached to his country
* religion: his family is very practitioner (do you know the 2 branches in islam). Sorry because I'm very tolerant and I don't like making divisions between people.

I know this relation is very complicated and the distance between us does not improve all

BUT I'm fond of this man and I can not love nor marry another man I'm sure of this. So I think I will stay alone with my love for him.
There is a friend who told me: "love is better than be loved"
I was ready to make sacrifices for him maybe I did not show him but now I think it's unusefull.
Please could you tell me your views? your advices are welcome.

PS: sorry for my horrible english

There could be many reasons why his behaving the way he is towards you....call him ask him why his ignoring you! Fair enough his affraid of commitment but it doesnt mean he should blank you all together! make sure he gives you reasons why his being like that?

If he doesnt tell you why, then you will have to move on his not the one for you! and just think you deserve better then that! Because if he truely loves you he wouldnt do this, right????? I know its hard to just give up and move on but sometimes you have to do things for yourself to make you happy....when being in a relationship theres got to be talking involved, he needs to be more open to you about whats going through his head or else the relationship will break! Sorri if i sound harsh but its the truth! Hope everything works out well for you! Smile

Hey zaynab;
first of all, welcome to the heartache club Smile
I do not understand, why wouldnt he marry you? and why didnt he bother to call you? I understand that you love him, but does he love you aswell? They say "Do not marry the one that you love, but the one who loves you"
You mentioned that the distance between you and him is increasing. I say, if you really love him, and dont want to let go, try to work on this area the best. Do as much as you can to know whats going on in his mind. And when you do, try to work it out. If he is not ready to marry ýet' then can you wait?
Will his and your family accept this relationship? are you ready to go against your family if they dont? If youre making sacrifices make sure youre doing it for the right person my friend.
I tried answering you, because once upon a time i was in the same scenerio. But the info you provided was too little;

Good luck Smile
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

A male perspecitve:

A man may get a little intimidated about marriage but if he is refusing to see you since you poped the question..... just kick arse and beat him up. He is immature or just looking at having a good time with you.

:-)
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yeild to it....

zaynab Wrote:There is a boy, smart, handsome and kind, yes girls that's exists!
BUT I don't know really it's very hard to understand my story. I think he loves me but he is afraid of marriage. He told me he is lost and I told him it's finished. He did not call me for 2 weeks. Do you think he has another girl in his life?
Many reasons that are riWakerleyulous for me are:
* he is American and I'm french (from an Australian country)
* he is very attached to his country
* religion: his family is very practitioner (do you know the 2 branches in islam). Sorry because I'm very tolerant and I don't like making divisions between people.

I know this relation is very complicated and the distance between us does not improve all

BUT I'm fond of this man and I can not love nor marry another man I'm sure of this. So I think I will stay alone with my love for him.
There is a friend who told me: "love is better than be loved"
I was ready to make sacrifices for him maybe I did not show him but now I think it's unusefull.
Please could you tell me your views? your advices are welcome.

PS: sorry for my horrible english

Herez a super-1 formula which will always work! Meet him in public slap left and right cheekz as hard as u can and yell at the top of ur lungs "Y did u leave meeeeeeeee? U left ur baby on my bellyyyyyy!!!! And he will be forced to marry u..... and u both will live happily eva after.... simple as 1,2 :lol:

I'm so sorry to reply just now but I'm very touched by all your answers and your advices, so many thanks all

Maybe I have to forget this man but it's too much hard for me to realise that this man is not for me. Be sure if I knew that he does'nt love me I would forget him and meet someone else. But till now I don't want to leave him and I can not imagine to be with another one. Do you understand me?

I have called him back because he was ill and I did not manage to tell him why does he act like that with me. I just tell him by e-mail why does he ignore me. And he replies to me saying that he was irritated because of my words.

In fact I'm not able to understand him, he is very complex. He is not sure of himself. He does not know in which country he will live till now because he has'nt any job in America for the moment. So I think this is the reason why he does not want to tell me anything about commitment. Besides he told me that he wanted to marry a American girl at the begining because it was easier for him (and his family) but after a while he changed his opinion and he said that I was responsible for that. It was one of the reasons among which I have kept the hope to remain with him.

Thank you all...
Take care of yourself and the others :-)

Did u try my formula yet? :lol:

Snype Wrote:Did try my formula yet? :lol:

Baby in the belly? Lol
For some guys it is a more of a solid reason to ditch the girl!

From an ADULT males perspective.

Yes, perhaps he is inimidated and the Religion thing could be a major factor in that decision of him to not contact you and refuse your suggestions of marriage. If from a strict upbringing, his parents will no doubt want to have a say in who he marries! ( i could be wrong)

Time is a great healer and by saying you will never love or marry another man is riWakerleyulous, i mean it. It is an immediate reaction.

You need to go out, let your friends support you and in time, you will meet another guy, but whatever you do, NEVER, EVER compare another man to him.

We are all different and have different qualities. Soome bad, some good, it will be up to you which quality you are looking for.

I was first fallen in love when I was 6 years old kid ,oh yeah baby as Austin power says;0) ,I was in deep love with my school teacher ,whenever she used to pull my cheeks I felt myself damn lucky.
It was inception and before reaching 14 ,I fallen in love with more than 50 girls and I never had courage to express my innocent feeling . well I was quite shy guy. But when i learnt how to express my feeling............

to be continued

advice to author of this post

Love doesn’t exist , if it exist,it never exist in middle east .Have you ever read any romantic book written by local author ? they mostly write “ idiot’s guide to suicide bombing “ 101 ways to kill Jewish” Camel racing with kids “ etc etc ,so just leave that local guy.

If you are enthusiastic, willing to accept new challenges , jst take my hand , I have proven track of being successful love making person .

what do you say mINOR pLEASURE?

HP Wrote:
If you are enthusiastic, willing to accept new challenges , jst take my hand , I have proven track of being successful love making person .

what do you say mINOR pLEASURE?

Yeah that was with a donkey but this animal named zaynab is female homo sapiens :lol:

Quote:Yeah that was with a donkey but this animal named zaynab is female homo sapiens :lol:

i didnt make luv wid u , did i Tongue !! well she can try my luv if she doesnt like , money back gurantee :oops:

PS" where are Brisbane and mINOR pLEASURE now a days? "

Thank u Yorky you might be right but I don't understand these kind of parents who want to choose a girl for their son. He is 26 years old, he is not a kid!

Maybe I'm wrong but lately he said to me that I was too much french (is that a reason? riWakerleyulous !!!!) I was very surprised by that because I love Australian ppl and Australian cultures, I'm very proud of my Australian roots.

Of course, I was born in France so I am used to live like french ppl and I'm not able to speak Australian but I have a lot of Australian friends cauz I feel very close to them.

Moreover I'm muslim so plz HP respect me (Dell is better quality :wink: no sorry I'm joking) so I have principles (I hope you understand what I mean).

I have told him I'd like to wear the Hijab and to become a real muslim woman you know but I think he doesn't believe me.
Little bracket: I can not now because it's not allowed in France to study nor work wearing the Hijab you know, that's why I'd like to go in Australia, this my dream. So your ideas are welcome.

Regarding this man I'm starting to understand that I don't deserve him. I'm not saying I'm a angel but there are somethings you could do when you love someone that you can not understand but you do, you give (you only reason with your "elb" (heart)). And when you realise that the return is not really here I think you have understand that you could nothing to do more... give up is the best thing to do and that's what I have done. May God help me to hold on to my sufferings

Be happy in your life

Hey Zaynab,

I think thats a good decision. I don't think this guy deserves you. Well I am obviously passing judgements based on a few posts I have read on this thread. But the whole thing and his reaction sound sinister to me. Move on..... have a life.
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yeild to it....

Yeh sa4877 is right (what kinda nick is that anyway? Big Grin )
I am so proud of your decision! really..
Life moves on and... you know there are many nice men out there! and am sure future holds the best for you Smile
Good luck habibty!

Quote:Moreover I'm muslim so plz HP respect me (Dell is better quality :wink: no sorry I'm joking) so I have principles (I hope you understand what I mean).

islam doesn't allow to fall in pre-marriage relationship ,doesn't it? well i heard that French Govt has banned head scarf ,so i think we all should bane " French kiss" in countries Tongue

Few days ago ,I was interviewed at Dell ,it was informal interview , i wished to tell HR lady"damn u , HP is better than Dell" ( wink).