Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating
where does a guy usually take a girl on a first date in Brisbane? any suggestions?

Trinny Wrote:where does a guy usually take a girl on a first date in Brisbane? any suggestions?

well, i'd say shesha...but of course i'd say that :roll:
Push the envelope.

Trinny Wrote:where does a guy usually take a girl on a first date in Brisbane? any suggestions?

Well Lee's idea of dating is to take the girl in desert and bang the girl then bang her head and dissapear. Lee is sooooooooooooooooooooooo Sick retard. :x

Well I would take her to any candle lit romantic atmosphere retaurant or if you want to talk and listen to the inner feelings take to sea shore during sun set. If she is into dancing take her to salsa - best dance of two loving souls. Big Grin

Snype Wrote:Well Lee's idea of dating is to take the girl in desert and bang the girl then bang her head and dissapear. Lee is sooooooooooooooooooooooo Sick retard. :x

Well I would take her to any candle lit romantic atmosphere retaurant or if you want to talk and listen to the inner feelings take to sea shore during sun set. If she is into dancing take her to salsa - best dance of two loving souls. Big Grin

1) I hope Lee beats the living crap out of you in Brisbane...

2) You are full of shit.

I would go for tea time at Park al local. Its nice, clean, classy, and an awesome view.

Personally I don't like "romantic", candle, quiet restaurant for the first date. I enjoy more in a normal restaurant or a pub, as we can laugh, talk loud and no one cares.

Romantic dinner? On a first date? I don't think so, way too intimate. You want a casual drink somewhere where there's auite a few other people around, otherwise there's too much pressure.

i would prefer to take her to a pub with live music....

Alcoholic Wrote:Romantic dinner? On a first date? I don't think so, way too intimate. You want a casual drink somewhere where there's auite a few other people around, otherwise there's too much pressure.

Yeah so true !!! romantic dinner on a first date makes you look desperate !!! dude you have to understand girls want and love challenge !! you give in too soon then theres your sudden death !!! they loved to be led on... they love men who seemed available but not men who seemed reachable but not,... they actually love to hunt than to be hunted,... cause if you look good and dress good enough then there should be no reason to actually be desperate !!!! yeah ask her for a beer ,.. just to give the impression that you like her , then be cool, original and spuntanious !!!

i say i would prob. take my date to Scarlett on the first date...

then .. on second .. ill just ask her a casual dinner at Ponderosa (hahahaha! just for kicks)

Then if i feel that she's on to me ,.. on the third date ill take her to Sho - Cho's for Vodka and Sushi !! just imagine the mixture of sexy house music by DJ Ellie with diff kinds of vodka ,... and what could be more sexier than getting drunk with vodka and sushi !!! at the end of the night you guys would be hotter than wassabe !!!!!
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

Alcoholic Wrote:Romantic dinner? On a first date? I don't think so, way too intimate. You want a casual drink somewhere where there's auite a few other people around, otherwise there's too much pressure.

Agree. Tongue Tongue Tongue

Sniper can take Brisbane to a romantic dinner on the first date!!! Big Grin

Also there's a fine line between being over keen and not keen enough.

Girls like to get text messages and phone calls and blokes the most irritating thing is when a guy says he'll call and then doesn't. Women's brains think differently, yes we actually do hang onto the phone waiting for you to call.

Cool nights out are good, good food, good conversation a few drinks maybe some dancing.

Agree on the fine line that Chocaholic's mentioned...you can't be too laid back or the girl will not be sure that you're even interested - but if you're too eager that's offputting too. I am a personal fan of the thank you text/email the day after your first date - shows you are interested and is also polite. Something like Barasti Bar is good for a first date - it's impressive but not too much pressure and the music is not too loud so you have the chance to talk and get to know each other.
If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with

CheckShoo Wrote:Sniper can take Brisbane to a romantic dinner on the first date!!! Big Grin

Unfortunatly for Snype I am not a homo-turd so in reality he would be wasting his money. But still the idea of having him pay for my dinner sounds good.

I like Polynesian...

Snype's idea seems to have been shot down by pretty much every female in here :lol:

A lite meal and a few sweet drinks, not too much though, just try to get a feel for one another.
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Sniper's date ideas are good, just maybe a little too full on for a first date. Not sure about the salsa though - you'd really have to make sure she was comfortable with dancing and you were damn good at it or it could be a disaster....
If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with

KC Wrote:Sniper's date ideas are good, just maybe a little too full on for a first date. Not sure about the salsa though - you'd really have to make sure she was comfortable with dancing and you were damn good at it or it could be a disaster....

Sniper is a good salsa dancer!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Speed Dating Trinny 9 32,396 02-21-2008, 04:05 AM
Last Post: jfish1936
  Interesting article on dating NewAgeGuy 1 12,004 02-16-2007, 05:45 PM
Last Post: NewAgeGuy
  Expat dating mike103 1 6,296 12-05-2005, 05:09 AM
Last Post: mike103
  Brisbane Dating Danick 8 16,399 08-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Last Post: castellano