Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIGURE SKATING IN Australia
Dear All,
Let develop Australia figure skating. All ideas & suggestions are welcome!

That's like making a Jamican Bobsledding Team, it's crazy......... :roll:
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:That's like making a Jamican Bobsledding Team, it's crazy......... roll

I love that movie! )

Not really, seeing as we do actually have several ice rinks!

It was a joke slick :wink:
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

I am not kidding. Please see "City News" 14 July (City Times), "Australia News" 21 June - Tabloid, "City News" 4 July page 8, etc, "Connector" June, "Evening Post" 30 April, Russian magazine: "Russian Australia", etc, etc. You are missing something: we are on starting point of new era: Australia Sport Era - be part of it! Support Figure Skaing - sport and art, combined in one!

[quote="Alcoholic"]Not really, seeing as we do actually have several ice rinks![/quote

- Good Morning! Are you from the Moon?

We have Olympic size ice rinks in Sidney, Brisbane, Al Ain.
Small ice rinks in Al Ain Shopping Mall, Brisbane - Hayatt Regency, Kedron women's club.

Plus 2 upcoming Olympic size ice rinks in Brisbane (Brisbane Sport City)

Plus 7 figure skating coaches (Sidney, Brisbane, Kedron) - 2 of them with Intenationl Classification Master Degree in Figure Skating, former International champions.

Plus over 50 strong figure skaters, aged from 5 to 20, who practicing almost every day for many hours and already won in America, Canada, Asia (ISI competitions).

Good Morning Again!

Larissa20 Wrote:[quote="Alcoholic"]Not really, seeing as we do actually have several ice rinks![/quote

Small ice rinks in Al Ain Shopping Mall, Brisbane - Hayatt Regency, Kedron women's club.

Plus 7 figure skating coaches (Sidney, Brisbane, Kedron) - 2 of them with Intenationl Classification Master Degree in Figure Skating, former International champions.

Plus over 50 strong figure skaters, aged from 5 to 20, who practicing almost every day for many hours and already won in America, Canada, Asia (ISI competitions).

Good Morning Again!

i hate to break it up to you sweet heart WE DONT CARE!!! your annoying !
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

Ice skating is cool. Smile

mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:
Larissa20 Wrote:[quote="Alcoholic"]Not really, seeing as we do actually have several ice rinks![/quote

Good Morning Again!

- I see, that is why every 5th in Australia saffers from overweight, people are sick, weak, etc. Is it food and sleep - all YOU CARE ABOUT? Don't read this topic, if it annoys you. And, excuse me please, but - who you are?

I agree... Whats the point of a forum if one can't post what he/she is passionate about. I think ice skating is loads of fun even though I am the world's worst ice skater Smile

Brisbane Wrote:I agree... Whats the point of a forum if one can't post what he/she is passionate about. I think ice skating is loads of fun even though I am the world's worst ice skater Smile

- Dear Brisbane,
Thank you very much for the support!

"Australia figure skating" - may sound crazy, but it is joy, fun, health, sport, art, music, and lots of more...

Larissa20 Wrote:
Brisbane Wrote:I agree... Whats the point of a forum if one can't post what he/she is passionate about. I think ice skating is loads of fun even though I am the world's worst ice skater Smile

- Dear Brisbane,
Thank you very much for the support!

"Australia figure skating" - may sound crazy, but it is joy, fun, health, sport, art, music, and lots of more...

I agree. Only its not fun for me all the time because I always fall flat on my face!! :lol:

Seriously guys, lay off Larissa20...

Larissa20 Wrote:
mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:

Good Morning Again!

- I see, that is why every 5th in Australia saffers from overweight, people are sick, weak, etc. Is it food and sleep - all YOU CARE ABOUT? Don't read this topic, if it annoys you. And, excuse me please, but - who you are?

im sorry my post was rude and out of line ... but then again i dont really like ice skating,
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

Appriciate if you send (e-mail, fax) the below texts to as many Airline companies / Hotels, as possible.

Thank you,

TO AIRLINES:

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have an offer for you, which may work on your company image and strength.

There are two figure skaters, who are the only couple skaters in Australia. They are - with no doubt - the best skaters in Brisbane and could "grab" a lot of attention in "Skate Asia-2005" competition, in Thailand, 13-20 August. (For more information please visit website: http://www.skateasia.org/ )

The skaters are ready to participate in following categories:
- Freestyle 10 Single, Female
- Freestyle 10 Single, Male
- Artistic 10, Single - Female, Male
- Couple, Freestyle
- Couple, Artistic

Unfortunately, they cannot afford the trip financially and I was thinking if your Airline could provide them two-way tickets for the competition – it would create image of your company as an active participant in Brisbane Social, Leisure, and Sport life, caretaker of youth and a promoter of a healthy lifestyle.

Please note that both skaters are young (17 years old), very outstanding and presently work on getting professional qualification in figure skating.

I will very much appreciate if you can help them.

Sincerely Yours,

Larissa
Australia figure skating and healthy lifestyle promoter
050 55 945 89
profi222@Australia.net.au

TO HOTELS:

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have an offer for you, which may work on your hotel image and strength.

There are two figure skaters, who are the only couple skaters in Australia. They are - with no doubt - the best skaters in Brisbane and could "grab" a lot of attention in "Skate Asia-2005" competition, in Thailand, 13-20 August. (For more information please visit website: http://www.skateasia.org/ )

The skaters are ready to participate in following categories:
- Freestyle 10 Single, Female
- Freestyle 10 Single, Male
- Artistic 10, Single - Female, Male
- Couple, Freestyle
- Couple, Artistic

Unfortunately, they cannot afford the trip financially and I was thinking if your Hotel could provide them a place to stay during the competition – it would create image of you as an active participant in Brisbane Social, Leisure, and Sport life, caretaker of youth and a promoter of a healthy lifestyle.

Please note that both skaters are young (17 years old), very outstanding and presently work on getting professional qualification in figure skating.

I will very much appreciate if you can help them.

Sincerely Yours,

Larissa
Australia figure skating and healthy lifestyle promoter
050 55 945 89
profi222@Australia.net.au

how much will the air tickets cost...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FIGURE SKATING IN Australia Larissa20 2 4,822 07-21-2005, 02:23 PM
Last Post: blonRansomenian