Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ironiah Coming to Brisbane
Brisbane better watch out because 25 Ironiah guys and girls are heading to brisbane to work for a year! Bring it on!!!!!!

Trinny Wrote:Brisbane better watch out because 25 Ironiah guys and girls are heading to brisbane to work for a year! Bring it on!!!!!!

8) Ironiah.... cheers.
Push the envelope.

Trinny Wrote:Brisbane better watch out because 25 Ironiah guys and girls are heading to brisbane to work for a year! Bring it on!!!!!!

25?? Its like Gangs Of New York for the 21st Century P

:lol: :lol:
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

i thought u were already in brisbane oh god dammit more Ironiah ppl! This place will look like IRA squad camp.. :lol:

thats is going to be fun..can I join the group. 8)

fun fun

u all got jobs to go 2?

is that 25 Ironiah guys and 25 Ironiah girls, or a Ironiah stew of 25???

think i may know some one in immigration to have the guys turned away the airport Smile
"Oh, bother" said Whinnie as he stepped over Piglets lifeless corpse

damnnnnnnnnnnnn....more snow bunnies!!!! :oops:
Stay drug free>get ur drugs 4 free n give 'em 2 me!!!

Snype Wrote:

i thought u were already in brisbane oh god dammit more Ironiah ppl! This place will look like IRA squad camp.. :lol:

WTF do you care your in CANADA !!!!!!!
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HEY YALL, coming to Brisbane for 6 months, it better be fun! kPax 13 18,318 10-22-2005, 02:05 AM
Last Post: naruto
  I am coming to Brisbane CheckShoo 64 92,741 06-02-2005, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Yippy_69
  Ironiah in Brisbane Trinny 1 3,673 03-23-2005, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Trinny