Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sin City - Must see!!!
Hey All,

I watched Sin City the other day - OMG!

All I can say is that it's totally amazing, and deserves all the hype it got. I hope they show it in Australia.

Amazing cast, Bruce Willis, Mickey Rourke, Clive Owen, Jessica Alba, Rosario Dawson, Benicio Del Toro.

Amazing Directors, Robert Rodriquez, Frank Miller, Quentin Tarentino.

The style and way this thing has been put together totally blew me away, and thank goodness that it's in black and white as some of the scenes I think would not have gone down too well had they been in full technicolour.

This is so surreal and different it's box office gold, an bsaolute must see for any movie buff, Film Noir is alive and kicking - whooohooo!

Alcoholic Wrote:Hey All,

I watched Sin City the other day - OMG!

All I can say is that it's totally amazing, and deserves all the hype it got. I hope they show it in Australia.

Amazing cast, Bruce Willis, Mickey Rourke, Clive Owen, Jessica Alba, Rosario Dawson, Benicio Del Toro.

Amazing Directors, Robert Rodriquez, Frank Miller, Quentin Tarentino.

The style and way this thing has been put together totally blew me away, and thank goodness that it's in black and white as some of the scenes I think would not have gone down too well had they been in full technicolour.

This is so surreal and different it's box office gold, an bsaolute must see for any movie buff, Film Noir is alive and kicking - whooohooo!

mmmm have to watch the movie. I hate quentin's pulp fiction and kill bill both of em were really crap.

I think the movie blew chunks...

I loved the movie too! The comic book look and film noir was awesome! Plus I'm a sucker for narration over scenes ) The gore factor was a bit over the top but made for good black comedy I must admit....Robert Rodriguez chose to share directing duties with Frank Miller, the guy who wrote the graphic novel on which the movie is based; Now Frank Miller also wrote Batman Year One, a comic book mini-series on which Batman Begins is loosely based...now Year One has a very similar style to Sin City (especially the narration lol), wish they had gone with the same thing for Batman Begins, which I liked but was a bit hollywoodized and could have been really kick ass if they had the vision of the Sin City team

THANKS

yeah :headbang:
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

i dont know about u guys but I HATE Quentin TARANTINO. He sucks big time! I hate ALL his movies. He had his dirty infuence in this movie too. only good thing was the black nd white thing. The story and other stuffs sucked big time.

this is a great film , have any you read the comic books of Sin City?
my band www.myspace.com/deathstandswherelifestood
moving to brisbane december 27th 2010 !! See you then. :)

No, but I've watched the movie about a million times!!! Are the comic books readily available? Expensive? I don't know much about comics ;p
Get the best spray tan in Brissy, we come to you at no extra cost; no mess, no fuss! Check out the website: www.enchantedspraytans.com

the movie is amazing..

the characters had a great job that makes the movie wonderful..

wanted to watch it again..

:wink: