Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you rather wear ??
Hi Guys..

Was chatting up with a friend based in Italy so time ago and he had a story to tell that was too hilarious. The dude happened to hook up with a cute Italian lady. After a few dates he did manage to take her to bed. However while he was stripping, the b@stard realised that his socks stunk.. wooo .. wonder how the woman went thru the rest.. After months of listening to this chronicle, I can help but have a good laugh about the whole thing.

What would you rather be wearin if you were in such a situation...

wear undies with holes. OR stinky socks ??

I don't wear underwear and socks... Tongue

Brisbane Wrote:I don't wear underwear and socks... Tongue

Ah so u can easily strip and attract ur bfs by showing em ur b*oty. :lol:

I don't suffer from sniperitis... A congenital disease that makes men strip and show their "booties" to other men...

Brisbane Wrote:I don't suffer from sniperitis... A congenital disease that makes men strip and show their "booties" to other men...

So u beleive men have b*oties. that explains alot... :lol:

If you can read you would say that I put the word between " " to emphasize that I am quoting you. You who actually beleives that men have bo0ties...

Brisbane Wrote:If you can read you would say that I put the word between " " to emphasize that I am quoting you. You who actually beleives that men have bo0ties...
No i don't , I beleive men have ding ding which btw u have smaller than ur buttocks... :lol:

Stop thinking of my buttocks....

Brisbane Wrote:Stop thinking of my buttocks....
I aint but u stop checking out ur so called b*oty in the gym mirrors..... :lol:

And how do you know if I do this? Do you spy on me to get off? :lol:

Brisbane Wrote:And how do you know if I do this? Do you spy on me to get off? :lol:
Ofcourse u attract attention of males (in disgusting way) working by checking out ur b*oty and perforning female exercises......... :lol:

If you refer to benching 1.5x my weight and curling 50lbs per arm feminine then you are just jealous....

Brisbane Wrote:If you refer to benching 1.5x my weight and curling 50lbs per arm feminine then you are just jealous....

ok let's assume ur weight is 90 pounds (ofcourse Brisbane has to diet to remain slim so he can attract his bfs) so 1.5 x 90 =135. kekeke I bet ur bfs come and help u out with 130 pounds and the 5 pounds are for u! :lol:

i just love you two.... sniper and Brisbane.. you both have to say something to each other everytime ....

i was wondering, did you know each other personally.. coz you get along pretty well,, contraWakerleyting ideas..?
to see is to believe

I'll take the sinky socks.
At least I could make something up around being at work all day or at the mall walking around.

Question 4 D Guys: Would you think a woman was nasty if she had holes in her drawers?

kyle Wrote:i just love you two.... sniper and Brisbane.. you both have to say something to each other everytime ....

i was wondering, did you know each other personally.. coz you get along pretty well,, contraWakerleyting ideas..?

I was driving down the main strip in Toronto one day and I saw Snype wearing raggedy clothes holding a peice of cardboard written on it... I give $5 BJs to men... Thats how I first came accross him. I gave him $10 to piss off... :lol:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Western Fashions---what do expats and Brisbaneans wear? L_pevensie 6 8,901 12-13-2005, 11:13 PM
Last Post: L_pevensie
  what kind of clothes do u wear Anonymous 28 42,485 06-05-2005, 07:52 PM
Last Post: CheckShoo