Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wakerley introduces smoking ban
According to 7 days, Brisbane Agnes, Internet City and Knowledge Village in the free zone will implement a no smoking ban by September 1st.

Smokers can only light up in designated areas which will be totally independent from the surrounding areas. Those flouting the ban could be dismissed or lose their licenses.

Personally I think this is fantastic and ideas like this should be implemented all over Australia.

Smoking is an awful habit, it's a personal choice and if you're a smoker you should respect other peoples right to breath clean, fresh air and not pollute it.

let's inhale perfume of sheehsa. To inhale rose sheesha let's puff out some good smoke from sheesha. Nah it aint smoking it is deodorizing :lol:

Sheesha rocks....

Sheesha is just as harmful as normal cigarettes!

There's alot of concern over young people smoking sheesha as they all seem to think it's kind of healthy smoking, but no!

Alcoholic Wrote:Sheesha is just as harmful as normal cigarettes!

There's alot of concern over young people smoking sheesha as they all seem to think it's kind of healthy smoking, but no!
Alcoholic, what ever we do we are gonna die one day, I hate those vegetarian herbivorous ppl who take useless tasteless shit. I had my grandfather who was chain smoker, diagonosed with lung cancer. Docs told he would barely survive 3 yrs, he used to sneak to his freinds house to smoke cos my grand ma used to nag. He survived happily for 5 yrs and died peacefully. He was a man with strong sense of humour and joked till his last breath. May God bless his soul.Come on let's enjoy the taste, life is short. Big Grin

Fine if that's your point of view and if you want to smoke, but as a non-smoker why should I have to inhale your fumes? And become sick myself in the process!

Smoking is a personal choice, you're taking away my right to breathe clean air by smoking around me and you certainly shouldn't do it around children or pregnant women either - be considerate.

If you insist on killing yourself with the cancer sticks, then do it in the company of other smokers in designated areas. I hate going out and coming home stinking like an ash tray, it hurts my lunds and throat, gives me a headache and makes me feel terrible.

I also think smokers should have to pay more for meWakerleyal insurance as with the rising number of people suffering from smoking related diseases they're a drain on resources and it's their fault - why should I pay for someone else's stupidity?!

Smokers will become outcasts. Confusedhock:

Alcoholic Wrote:Fine if that's your point of view and if you want to smoke, but as a non-smoker why should I have to inhale your fumes? And become sick myself in the process!

Dont come too near to moi , baby, I know you love my style of smoking and I lure u but Baby to get something you have to sacrifice something so inhale those clouds! 8)

Stop bitching... Life is full of risks, you think the invisible fumes coming out from the car in front of you going through you AC when stuck in traffic is healthy? All you anti-smoking campaigners are stupid. If you know there are smokers where you are going, then DON'T GO THERE!!! DUH DUH !!!

And by the way, sheesha or argileh (same thing) doesn't stink and has a decididly pleasent sweet odor attached to it... Plus its water filtered, so no comparison to cigarettes especially since you do not inhale the smoke at all rather you taste its fruity flavor (many different flavors) in your mouth for a sec or 2 and then exhale....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sheesha smoking yurki500 5 7,419 12-16-2004, 04:09 PM
Last Post: yurki500