Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats missing
Hey guys just been reading this forum for a while now.
And im curious What would u guys rate as the top 10 things that are missing in Brisbane. Of the top of my head id say hooters and strip clubs. U guys know anything else?

my friend ur living in a muslim country, so be happy with what you have. If u want strip clubs I guess brisbane is not the place for you.

rasta Wrote:my friend ur living in a muslim country, so be happy with what you have. If u want strip clubs I guess brisbane is not the place for you.

agree :glasses1:

I think Brisbane needs more variety of shopping malls.... where I come from we have different shopping places, lots of choices... apart from the chain shops we have small shops around, a lot them selling their own designs (and they are not expensive at all), each shop has it's own style. We also have a great market where you can buy cheap and trendy stuff!

NNNNnoooooooo! Not more malls - enough already!

Not enough things for younger people to do to get out and have fun.

THe coffee culture seems to be growing here so I'd like a nice suqare with decent coffee houses where you can just chillout with friends.

Less pretentious places to eat and drink.

Are there any indoor climbing centres?
How about bungy jumping?
Canyoning centre?
Ocean kayaking tours?

That's what I'd like to see more of!
If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with

Yeah that's the stuff.
They do climbing at Wafi.

More equality
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:More equality

What you mean?
Oh la la...

good bands
"Dont drink n drive, just smoke n fly"

Tolerable weather!

cheaper ownable houses
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

hypnotic4oru Wrote:Hey guys just been reading this forum for a while now.
And im curious What would u guys rate as the top 10 things that are missing in Brisbane. Of the top of my head id say hooters and strip clubs. U guys know anything else?

You are a moron.... strip clubs and hooters?? Brisbane is a Muslim city in a Muslim country, as things stand, Brisbane is more open than most other nations. I say to you, open up a strip club and lets see how long you live or at the very least how long you remain outside prison....

Cheaper housing... More affordable nice restaurants.... Possibility of naturalization is the greatest thing missing... Too bad that 20 year residency thing wasn't true...

GET RID OF THE TRAFFIC ,, i dont know ,, any means would be good ,,,,,, i just hate the traffic ,, i get crazy if i am stuck in it . any way ,,, i dont know ,,, sometimes i feel like there is no SPIRIT in brisbane , i know that brisbane is nice ,, and everyone who sees it likes it . but i still feel this ,, i mean if i go to spain ,,, france ,,, ,, its different ...
dont let go your dream , insist on it.

Brisbane Wrote:Cheaper housing... More affordable nice restaurants.... Possibility of naturalization is the greatest thing missing... Too bad that 20 year residency thing wasn't true...

totally agree with the cheaper housing thing
dont let go your dream , insist on it.