Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you find decent girls in Brisbane
Hi everybody,
The ratio in Brisbane must be like 500guys: 10girls....
Are the girls only interested in rich guys, or are there any girls who actually look for "real" relationships and not "wallet" relationships??
Keep me posted, i'm lost !!!
if you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done.

are you rich?

CheckShoo Wrote:are you rich?

I am RICH $$$$$$$...... :wink:
Vini , vidi , vici .........

kilani Wrote:
CheckShoo Wrote:are you rich?

I am RICH $$$$$$$...... :wink:

:love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: :love10:

yes i am very!!!
if you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done.

bingostarr Wrote:yes i am very!!!

:love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4:

bingostarr Wrote:Hi everybody,
The ratio in Brisbane must be like 500guys: 10girls....
Are the girls only interested in rich guys, or are there any girls who actually look for "real" relationships and not "wallet" relationships??
Keep me posted, i'm lost !!!

In a recent study the ratio of Women is 4 : 1 man in Australia ,so thats what makes them really picky !! :roll:

so CheckShoo you are just another gold digger right

bingostarr Wrote:so CheckShoo you are just another gold digger right

YES!!!

Rich + Old + dying = Love

CheckShoo Wrote:

YES!!!

true that CheckShoo cos True love = time wasting + energy wasting + sadness for ever if u ever get dumped which happens all the time !

I like your fromula !!

kilani Wrote:
CheckShoo Wrote:

YES!!!

true that CheckShoo cos True love = time wasting + energy wasting + sadness for ever if u ever get dumped which happens all the time !

I like your fromula !!

it all depends on luck. what if the old man after marrying CheckShoo dies of heart attachk after hearing he lost his entire wealth after some stock crash? CheckShoo would be left alone in dis world with her children!

Snype Wrote:
kilani Wrote:
CheckShoo Wrote:

YES!!!

I like your fromula !!

it all depends on luck. what if the old man after marrying CheckShoo dies of heart attachk after hearing he lost his entire wealth after some stock crash? CheckShoo would be left alone in dis world with her children!

than's the all point marrring a old guy!!!!! he died from heart attack... who gonna get all his money!!!! hahhahahahhahahahah ME!!!!

then i can marry another old guy!!!

CheckShoo Wrote:then i can marry another old guy!!!

U will grow old by that time and he wouldnt want ur children from previous marriage. Instead he would go for young girls! Tongue

Snype Wrote:

U will grow old by that time and he wouldnt want ur children from previous marriage. Instead he would go for young girls! Tongue

yes but don';t worry i will have lots of money, and if i want i can get some toy boys!! hahahahhaha

CheckShoo Wrote:
Snype Wrote:

yes but don';t worry i will have lots of money, and if i want i can get some toy boys!! hahahahhaha

if u did have in first place then why the hell would u marry old ox when there are loads of young ppl outta there? :roll:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Enjoyment in decent way...!!! rana79 8 22,372 02-21-2008, 04:08 AM
Last Post: jfish1936
  ANY CUTE GIRLS IN BRISBANE Americano 13 29,690 01-18-2006, 05:34 AM
Last Post: Snype
  Where do you find sincere guys in Brisbane?? panaghoy 99 147,338 11-11-2005, 10:38 AM
Last Post: jacky
  Finding girls in brisbane franky 26 38,457 10-17-2005, 03:36 PM
Last Post: yurki500