Poll: Are you a fan of Red Alert
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ya
100.00%
2 100.00%
no
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oldie Goldie Red Alert
From Westwood the same people that brought you the first great million -seller command and conquer bring you the next great adventure. Choose between allieds and the solviets and battle through several levels building up your forces and battling against the apposing side allowing you to be more devious, cunning and ruthless than ever before. Easy to play and highly adWakerleytive game. On this page you will find different strategies, the weapons and structures used in the game, cheats links and much more to help you conquer Command & Conquer Red Alert.

[Image: Red%20Alert%202.jpg]

NEW FEATURES (very old now)

Enhanced AI - The computer is smarter than ever! Base construction and management are the smallest of the enhancements. New settings will allow the player to set the difficulty of the opponent they want.

New Units & Structures - Thieves, MeWakerleys, Attack Dogs, Spies, Land Mines, Tesla Coils, Mobile Radar Jammers, Saboteurs, Destroyers, Cruisers, Bombers, Paratroopers, and Submarines... to name just a few. We won't even hint at what the Chronosphere and Gap Generators do.

Improved unit control - Complete control over air, land and sea. Formations control for those with specific tactics in mind, and waypoint plotting for all those that want units to get to their destination in a certain way.

Enhanced Multiplay - New Internet head-to-head and 8 Player IPX multiplay. Improved chat interface that allows for longer messages and more transmission of information to the player. New setup options make starting a game even faster.

Skirmish Mode - Want a little practice? Take on one to five computer opponents in a solo Multi-player game.

Detailed, interweaving story-line - an Allied and a Soviet path through the game with 13+ missions per path. A large cast of characters, including Stalin and Einstein, brings it all to life, drawing you into the C&C universe.

Play in standard VGA and Super VGA screen modes with detailed graphics like you have never seen before!
(kekekekeke)

[System Req]:

Computer: 100% IBM Compatible
Processor: 486/66 MHz Intel Processor
Memory: 8 MB RAM
Drives: 4x CD-ROM drive
40 MB HDD space
Sound: Sound Blaster Compatible sound card.
Video: VGA
Controls: 100% compatible Microsoft Keyboard / Mouse.
Operating System: MS-DOS 5.0 or Higher, Windows 95
MultiPlayer: Supports Internet, Modem, LAN MultiPlayer

[Image: red_alert2_3_1024x768.jpg]

[Image: RA2Shot3.jpg]

I remember this game I used to play for hours like 8 hours straight and my mom used to nag at me to stop playing. Nostalgic :cry: I loved this game- it's a legend.