Poll: did u love the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Voila!
100.00%
2 100.00%
comme ci comme ca
0%
0 0%
Non
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas (2005)
Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas... a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.

Now, it's the early 90s. Carl's got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his chilAUDood friends are all heading towards disaster.

On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
Liberty City. Vice City. Now San Andreas, a new chapter in the legendary series.

[Image: gtasa1.jpg]
[Image: gtasa2.jpg]
[Image: grand_theft_auto5-4.jpg]
[Image: grand_theft_auto5-5.jpg]
[Image: grand_theft_auto5-15.jpg]
[Image: grand_theft_auto5-11.jpg]

Features
# Based in the fictional state of San Andreas, featuring 3 cites
# Explore internal locations and the countryside
# Set in the 1990s
# Purchase property and build a criminal empire
# Improved AI, allowing for gangs to accompany you
# You are what you eat--gain or lose weight to affect game physics and character appearance
# New vehicles, including bicycles
# New weapons and targeting system

If you loved Vice city this game is for yah. For all my black bros out there you have tro get ur hands on this game and let out the nigga soul put.
This game is too cool.

Ratings 8.5/10 Very good

can you go to the gym and have a girlfreind too?

Y dont u try it out? Big Grin

I like the first screen shot :wink:

I played the GTA III game and thats it. Never played Vice City. I am looking onto getting my hands on this game but haven't had time...

Snype Wrote:Y dont u try it out? Big Grin

Just a question!! the old ones you can only pay for the hookers... always wonder why a cool gangster needs to pay for it!!

If you and gain or lose weigth can you go to the gym too?

It's the real life story of Pump Esco foe Xbox and PS2!!!!!!

ANyway, I loved all versions of GTA, and this one took it to a place I didnt think possible. The game is so huge, it would take you a really long time to anywhere near being done with it. I loved the dialogue too(of course) THe radio stations got a boost with more viriety and more personalities. This game is a great way to take out your frustrations after driving in Australia!!!! :lol:

Although driving from place to place can get boring and dangerous, over excellent game to pass hours, days, and weeks!!!
9.5/10
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:It's the real life story of Pump Esco foe Xbox and PS2!!!!!!

ANyway, I loved all versions of GTA, and this one took it to a place I didnt think possible. The game is so huge, it would take you a really long time to anywhere near being done with it. I loved the dialogue too(of course) THe radio stations got a boost with more viriety and more personalities. This game is a great way to take out your frustrations after driving in Australia!!!! :lol:

Although driving from place to place can get boring and dangerous, over excellent game to pass hours, days, and weeks!!!
9.5/10
for me vice city got really boring especially some stupid plots like that planting bombs using helicopter (remote). but the radio station and pimping part was cool

Snype Wrote:for me vice city got really boring especially some stupid plots like that planting bombs using helicopter (remote). but the radio station and pimping part was cool
i agree to that... that bloody remote control stage got me pissed at that game....

it gets boring in da end.

how many of y'all tried the hot coffee patch for gta-sa?

hot coffee enable interactive sex scenes with your girlfriends Tongue Big Grin

a screen-shot of what that patch allows you to do Tongue 8)

[Image: 19151rr.jpg]

damn Brisbane close ur eyes it's not for homos.... :lol:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Review Sahara (2005) yurki500 6 16,786 02-20-2008, 09:33 AM
Last Post: jfish1936
  Review - The Chronicles of Narnia - 2005 lordshaneez 2 12,800 10-30-2006, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Leon
  review Batman Begins (2005) Snype 8 23,061 01-12-2006, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Tre Styles
  Review - NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED (BLACK EDITION)- 2005 Snype 1 10,152 11-19-2005, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Snype
  Review - CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY (2005) Snype 1 4,762 07-20-2005, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Snype