Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Yáll from Juenteng country Philippines
Hello peeps!

Been in Dubs for about a week now. I cam from the 3rd world country, little known Manila.

Anyone here near mirdif? Lets meet up. Smile

hi enjoy ur stay here

Snype Wrote:hi enjoy ur stay here

Thanks Sir..

Been here a week and i am really enjoying it. People (all nationality) are nice, friendly and helpful.

Hope to meet some forumers here soon!!!!!

hello kabayan
im also a newbie here
****mabuhay tayo, wala na kasing friendster****
[Image: piercedthumb.jpg]
hate signature

agnostic27 Wrote:hello kabayan
im also a newbie here
****mabuhay tayo, wala na kasing friendster****
[Image: piercedthumb.jpg]

Kabayan pala din kita! Yahu!!! Tulungan mo aku mag pa tatu ha.

Kita-kits!

kupsy Wrote:Hello peeps!

Been in Dubs for about a week now. I cam from the 3rd world country, little known Manila.

i dont really like the way you talk about philippines that way .... and pls when you say country ... type the fcking country ... manila is a fcking city !!!!

get you shit sorted out and dont fcking under sell philippines you twat !!!!
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

:lol:

manila is a very rich CIITTYYY that belong to a country named "PHILIPPINES" that you called a 3rd world. tell me my friend, do you have anything against your own homeland which i believed has a very colorful and historical past .rich culture and tradition and most important its loving people?. it belong to a third world because of peOple like you who doesnt show respect and sell out your motherland. with that attitude OF yours might not survive to a BIGGER world out there.GROW UP
to see is to believe

kyle Wrote:

manila is a very rich CIITTYYY that belong to a country named "PHILIPPINES" that you called a 3rd world. tell me my friend, do you have anything against your own homeland which i believed has a very colorful and historical past .rich culture and tradition and most important its loving people?. it belong to a third world because of peOple like you who doesnt show respect and sell out your motherland. with that attitude OF yours might not survive to a BIGGER world out there.GROW UP

he's a brainless twat who doesnt know WTF he's talking about !!!! he's one of those brainless twats who manage to get out of philippines and think trash talking he's own country is a cool thing !!!! this fucker is fucked up !!! i mean we filipinoes here in brisbane specially WE the ones who studied here .. we love and respect philippines so much that we had fights if we hear other nationalities are talk trashing philippines ... then the next thing you know ... we see these fcuking new comers and act as if they wouldnt be coming back to philippines !!! you kupsy my friend like your name KUPAL KA !!!! TANGA !!! it6 all goes back to the question ... JUAN PINOY KABA ???

hey hey ...hi hi

kyle Wrote:

manila is a very rich CIITTYYY

well actually ... MAKATI is far richer than manila .......heheheheeh manila is the capital .... but our city "makati" actually supports 5 or more poorer cities in philippines' southern region from makati's yearly surplus funds ... .... hahahaha but then again ... what do i know ... this thread is not a subject for debate ... so if you think otherwise then ok fine i agree hahahahahahahaha

mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:
kyle Wrote:

he's a brainless twat who doesnt know WTF he's talking about !!!! he's one of those brainless twats who manage to get out of philippines and think trash talking he's own country is a cool thing !!!! this fucker is fucked up !!! i mean we filipinoes here in brisbane specially WE the ones who studied here .. we love and respect philippines so much that we had fights if we hear other nationalities are talk trashing philippines ... then the next thing you know ... we see these fcuking new comers and act as if they wouldnt be coming back to philippines !!! you kupsy my friend like your name KUPAL KA !!!! TANGA !!! it6 all goes back to the question ... JUAN PINOY KABA ???

cheers to you mINOR pLEASURE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you are real pinoy it would be good to meet all the pinoy here in brisbane especially those who are in this forum.
to see is to believe

You are right kyle! it would be good to meet all the pinoy here in brisbane especially those who are in this forum.I hope it will work out!

kyle Wrote:
mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:
kyle Wrote:

cheers to you mINOR pLEASURE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you are real pinoy it would be good to meet all the pinoy here in brisbane especially those who are in this forum.

SKY Wrote:You are right kyle! it would be good to meet all the pinoy here in brisbane especially those who are in this forum.I hope it will work out!

kyle Wrote:
mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:
kyle Wrote:

ok pinoy forumsters .... since i see quite a number of filipino guys posting here in brisbane forums.. i would be building a brisbane-pinoyforums coming soon ... watch this thread for updates ....

Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

lets all meet in ACOUSTIC PINOY BAR

i just hope that it will not be

another FRIENDSTER

:pukeleft: :pukeleft: :pukeleft: :pukeleft:
to see is to believe

this is quite offending...

i am really ashamed of having such countryman like you.. how do u expect other nationalities to respect our country and us Filipinos working abroad if we ourselves do not show respect to our country??? you being here doesn't make you any different from the filipinos u left in the philippines.. and no matter what you do to yourself, you are still an indio (if you still remember how the spaniards called the pinoys, but if you don't, better open your Noli Me Tangere)!!!

this one's for you, with the hope that at least you remember how great your history is...

Ang bayan kong Pilipinas
Lupain ng ginto't bulaklak
Pag-ibig ang sa kanyang palad
Nag-alay ng ganda't dilag

At sa kanyang yumi at ganda
Dayuhan ay nahalina
Bayan ko, binihag ka
Nasadlak sa dusa

Ibon mang may layang lumipad
Kulungin mo at umiiyak
Bayan pa kayang sakdal dilag
Ang di magnasang makaalpas

Pilipinas kong minumutya
Pugad ng luha ko't dalita
Aking aAUDika
Makita kang sakdal laya

and talking about the up-coming TAGPUAN NG MGA TUNAY NA PILIPINO.. i am looking forward to that.. count me IN!
wild at heart kept in cages...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RE: Yani from the Philippines bayanisaquinojr 1 3,776 09-08-2005, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bayanisaquinojr
  hi from manila philippines TJ 2 4,902 03-02-2005, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Marrian