Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A plea to stop the Dolphinarium!
Hey Guys,

I'm writing this because I'm totally disgusted at the proposals from Brisbane Municipality to build a Dolphinarium at Brisbane Creek.

Basically they want to hold 3 dolhpins captive and make them perform riWakerleyulous parlour tricks for human entertianment including pulling kids around in rubber boats for photos - how sick can you get!

If you've ever seen these animals in the wild, you'll know how wrong this is! It's an outdated, backward thinking idea that beings shame to a progressive city like Brisbane and they trie to justify it in the name of research.

Please if you object to this visit: www.nodolphinshow.com

Put in your objection and send your comments to the people in the lobby section, where all you emails go to those in charge.

We cannot let this happen here!

I love dolphins I wanna touch one Big Grin

They have such things all over the world.... Nobody makes a fuss, so why all this commotion in Brisbane over this... Commotion started by an Sidney vet no less!!

Actually they're being shut down all over the world.

And all the fuss is that the animals don't survive in captivity, plus Brisbane can't even look after the animals already here in the zoo, which is a total disgrace.

Snype Wrote:I love dolphins I wanna touch one Big Grin

I doubt the dolphin will have the same feelings for you that Kilani's chimp, Kilana, has for him when he touches her erotically...

Brisbane Wrote:
Snype Wrote:I love dolphins I wanna touch one Big Grin

I doubt the dolphin will have the same feelings for you that Kilani's chimp, Kilana, has for him when he touches her erotically...

I thought Kilana was a male... :lol:

Hmmm.... Lets just say that Kilana's a shemale... That way we will be less confused Smile

I hear dolphin taste great with white wine!!!! :twisted:
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Never had that, but I did eat shark.. The meat is kinda tough....