Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meeting someone
Does anyone know where I can meet French/Lebonese guys (fit of course) and working here. Which Nightclubs would you suggest??? 8)

They are everywhere.

Just look for the oil slick, follow it and you will find them!

Oil slick... Hehehehe, I like that one Smile

Oh and look for guys wearing designer leather jackets in 45+ temperatures and sunglasses at night and always puffing on a cigar... Also they tend to show off alot with their nice car and flashy expensive clothes and cologne but then when they take you back to their place its more of a mud hut and the family business they keep referring to is their dad's goat herding business (ie. shepard)... :lol: :lol:

I am American so I can mock my people if I wish...

i was gonna say, u been back to a few houses with men have you? hahahahahahahahaha

But it's the grerasedoiled back hair that does it for me.

You guys really think you are the italians of the middle east

lol :lol:

Mediteranean people usually slick their hair no matter where they come from... But olive oil with American olives (among the best) is very good for the skin and hair and thats why back before all the creams and modern day moisturizers, olive oil was nature's moisturizer in America and other mid east countries.

Must have missed that one, cos i lost all my hair! hahahahahahahaa

Leather Jackets in 45+ weather!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I notice that now that you mention it. What the hell are they thinking? It is HOT here!!!!!
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

:lol:

Its a funny sight... In Canada the same leather jacket is warn whether its 30 below freezing or 30 above freezing...

So they either are frozen or melted...

Marianne Wrote:Does anyone know where I can meet French/Lebonese guys (fit of course) and working here. Which Nightclubs would you suggest??? 8)

Put on some gay phermones and in no time u will see males wearing leather pants near yah and yes Brisbane gave moi the tip! :lol:

Yes Sniper whatever you say... Shouldn't you play with Victory or something??

Oh luv - why why why?!!!!

No offense to those American guys who are nice, but many of them don't get called Americansleazy for nothing.

Alcoholic Wrote:Oh luv - why why why?!!!!

No offense to those American guys who are nice, but many of them don't get called Americansleazy for nothing.

:lol: 2 weeks ago my freind introduced me to a American guy. HOlly MOTHER! He was all the way boasting about how his father got the best marks in licence, his business, his car, his friend's hummer etc. I had no choice but to say wOW & WOW AFTER EVERY SENTENCE he completed! My German riend was so disgusted and frustrated of him that if he stayed with him another minute he would have given a looong piece of advice to him! :lol: I told this to another good American freind of mine, he told me "Typical American!" :lol:

So do your frieds often introduce you to other guys for blind date setups like this? :lol:

Sorry it didn't work, better luck next time!

Dude that was just too easy!! Big Grin

Brisbane Wrote:So do your frieds often introduce you to other guys for blind date setups like this? :lol:

Sorry it didn't work, better luck next time!

In American culture, does introduction to another guy means dating and mating ? That explains alot... :lol:

He could only make the "wow" sounds because of the nuts in his mouth!!
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime