Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from economically sinking Germany (Munich)
Hi Folks
As a british rat whose been over here in Munich for 12 years it's high time to leave this sinking ship.....

Anyone with any advice, comments or insults with respekt to gettiing a Job as a Facility Manager/Construction/Manager or structural Engineer in Brisbane gratefully received....

In particular I'd like to know which are the serious relevent agencies out there...

Any comments on
www.jobsinbrisbane.com

Cheers
Jeff

Hi from Dublin. Also left Germany after nearly 19 years. Would love to live and work in Brisbane myself.

Lots of luck

what's the reason that you left germany?

Germany is a nice country but i feel sorry for all Germans...

At the moment with your kind of calibre in the construction industry will fetch you a high flying job as it is a boom period in Middle East Construction Business.You can try the following sites -

bacbrisbane.com
clarendonparker.com
DB Consultant

Hey Brisbane,

Tell him what you think of jobsinbrisbane.com Big Grin

kelly1966 Wrote:Hey Brisbane,

Tell him what you think of jobsinbrisbane.com Big Grin

If you insist Smile

http://www.jobsinbrisbane.com is a scam. DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY... You will never see it again... They are of ZERO help and they will dupe you as they duped many I am ashamed to say... Please avoid them at all costs, you'll thank me later!

Bayt.com is the leading job site in the region and it's free for job seekers. Check it out. Big Grin

It was rather good

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fresh Grad and DJ from Germany says Hi drkucho 2 5,196 02-06-2006, 12:42 PM
Last Post: jacky
  Hi from Germany bschmidt 3 6,284 10-16-2005, 01:05 AM
Last Post: bschmidt