Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends Can Be Lovers But Lovers Cannot Be Friends
They say that a key to a good relationship is a good foundation of friendship. Friends can really be lovers. But how about as relationship turns sour, after the break up, can lovers still be friends afterall?

Yes Or No, share your experience.
you ougtha know me...

Being friends is a great idea, but a little hard to put into practical use. It really depends on if you both are completely over each other. It sucks to be at a party chilling and you see your ex with someone else or vice versa and drama persues. If you both have ended on mutual terms than it can be a good thing, because you can turn to that person to let you know things you messed up on in a relationship that you dont sometimes see yourself.
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

I want an ugly gal to b my best freind so I can get her beautiful freinds contacts. Something like pimpin :lol:

Sumn like it, sumn like pimpin'
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

If the relationship turns really sour and before it was really sweet, i doubt it can continue as a friendship..

Yes and No

Bonds are based on trust - be it friendship or plain ol' cupid love. Once a relationship goes bust/bonkers either through internal or external reasons, trust goes out the window aswell. Yes, chances are trust could be regained, but it wont attain the same heights as it did initially. In other words, you both would be fooling yourself - something like a dormant volcano, just waiting for the right moment to explode.

Like Lion summed it up, a sweet tooth once turned rotten, cannot be replanted again. Well if you think about it, nothing is impossible, but to turn impossible to possible, both of you would have to make double/triple the effort.

Phoenix Wrote:Like Lion summed it up, a sweet tooth once turned rotten, cannot be replanted again. Well if you think about it, nothing is impossible, but to turn impossible to possible, both of you would have to make double/triple the effort.

I can get implants baby Big Grin Reincarnate my love and a new phoenix will rise from the ashes! Big Grin

Snype Wrote:I can get implants baby Big Grin

So you finally are going for the shemale look I see Confusedhock:

Brisbane Wrote:
Snype Wrote:I can get implants baby Big Grin

So you finally are going for the shemale look I see Confusedhock:

Teeth implants u fool! :x

Won't they drag on Brisbane's schlong??

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:Won't they drag on Brisbane's schlong??
:lol:

the worst enemy is lovers..after kissing and huging and living together for years suddenly they spilt and everyone goes in his own way carrying the bad experience about the other part..thats always happens

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for friends kalgi 4 12,269 12-31-2005, 12:01 AM
Last Post: HellPoe
  looking for nice friends.... catarinasabina 11 18,238 12-23-2005, 10:53 PM
Last Post: AhmedBinAbdullah
  Friends VS. your love one ... is it really a loosing Battle mINOR pLEASURE 18 24,762 11-05-2005, 12:35 PM
Last Post: mINOR pLEASURE