Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Ever T-SHIRT Design Contest
Hey Everyone!
The winners of the first Tshirt Design tour have been anounced N6 N8 and N9 , they will take part in the finals where the only ONE winner will be chosen.
The submission period for the second tour has started.
Only first 9 submissions will take part in it so hurry up.

[Image: tshirtContest.gif]

We are holding the 1st ever BrisbaneForums T-Shirt Design Contest so if you are creative then get out your thinking caps and come up with something.

What we want is an image containing the text BrisbaneForums.com

The file fromat should be Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator

Maximum 2 colors can be used. Use any colors that will look nice on a white Tshirt. The rest is up to your imagination.

All submissions should be sent to ts@brisbaneforums.com with Subject: Brisbane Forums T-Shirt Design

We will then setup a voting session and the winner gets
3 FREE T-SHIRTS with his/her design.
The winner also gets the Royal Hosting Package from RoyalWebHosting.com for a period of 5 years
for free, which would normally cost $1365.

Cheers,

D

Damn y only 2 colours? And is the fabric long lasting or cheap quality? Hey Danick and Lion , I guess it's high time u start collecting donations using paypal for the website which will be really helpful later.

How about "Let me into Fight Club!" That will be hot for the summer
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Snype Wrote:Damn y only 2 colours? And is the fabric long lasting or cheap quality? Hey Danick and Lion , I guess it's high time u start collecting donations using paypal for the website which will be really helpful later.
The fabirc will be of the highest quality... we will not give Tshirts for free.. only to our best memebers. So the design should be very cool.
Snype, what website are you talking about?

Quote:How about "Let me into Fight Club!" That will be hot for the summer!
Yep! It sounds great! Smile
You can use any slogan in your design beside BrisbaneForums.com
But BrisbaneForums.com should be clearly visible.

Lion Wrote:
Snype Wrote:Damn y only 2 colours? And is the fabric long lasting or cheap quality? Hey Danick and Lion , I guess it's high time u start collecting donations using paypal for the website which will be really helpful later.
The fabirc will be of the highest quality... we will not give Tshirts for free.. only to our best memebers. So the design should be very cool.
Snype, what website are you talking about?

This site - so ppl can provide donations via Paypal.

People start suggesting what colors you think would be good.

white t-shirt, black t-shirt, those are some common options.

Cheers,

D

I'd say white is good, black is too hot in the summer. I got a great idea, a white T-shirt with "I hate Pump Esco!" in glitter Idea
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

I also think that white is nice color...

well it depends on the design and color of logo. If the logo is balcj then white is good else if logo is red , then black is good.

I'l go for white. 8)
you ougtha know me...

Then I will spray you and the other ladies with water in the wet tshirt contest that I will hold in order to annoy Snype, who finds the female form offensive...

well I would be annoyed to see them wearing bra! Without one I am tres Happy! :lol:

Can we do several designs?
I already have a few ideas for white Tees.
"I did not come for the righteous, but to call the sinners to repentance." -Christ Jesus

bsa Wrote:Can we do several designs?
I already have a few ideas for white Tees.

yeah u r good artist, I have idea but would need help from yah

you are too kind Smile
"I did not come for the righteous, but to call the sinners to repentance." -Christ Jesus

Sure you can do more designs.
Cheers!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Modeling Contest, RnB/Hip-Hop/ Trance/ Rap etc, Sat July 12 Anonymous 1 5,640 06-27-2008, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Anonymous
  Video Contest Ideas crasher2000 1 5,936 04-17-2008, 04:50 PM
Last Post: crasher2000