Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any kind of Information About Brisbane
Hi Dear
I am the local of Brisbane Australia.
I will be pleased if you will houner me to guide you about Brisbane..
if you would like to have any infromation about Brisbane pls let me know i am avilable on
starnjm@hotmail.com
Waiting to hear from you.

brisbane boy .

hi brisbane boy, first i want to thank u for being helpful, and i want to ask u about a few things... i am going to travel to brisbane for education and i'm an egyptian ... i'm going to go to the American Universty in Brisbane (AUD) and i'm going to enter a major of visual communication where u study graphics and animation and advertising and stuff like that and i wanted to ask if this career is good and well payed in brisbane or not as well as i wanted to ask about brisbane is it good living there and the good things and the bad things... and anyways thank u and i hope u reply
Always, stay toasted

Hey TOASTMAN,

I'd like to give a reply to your question, seeing the things you are studying are my bag baby!

It's good that you've chosen a course that focuses on more than one area of media and communications, if you end up being good at it, these skills will enable you to work almost anywhere in the world - comapnies always need to advertise right?

With regard to working in the industry in Brisbane, it's certainly growing, but the moeny is only on the creative side i.e. coming up with creative advertising ideas for a company and getting them to buy into it. The people working for the advertising agencies here tend to be Indian and the salaries aren't that great.

My advice to you - you've picked a great area to work in, work hard at it and become really good, go out of your way to see how the industry works, get into the creative side and I'm sure you'll go far.

Cartooning is also interesting and computer graphics and animation is big business.

Good Luck!

talking about animation I am learning Adobe premiere and After effects

thanks Alcoholic for replying ... and for sure i'm going to take ur advise.. and thanks again
Always, stay toasted

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need a more dependable information about going to Brisbane orange girl 8 11,444 01-06-2006, 10:50 PM
Last Post: gangster
  what kind of clothes do u wear Anonymous 28 42,273 06-05-2005, 07:52 PM
Last Post: CheckShoo
  Need help obtaining information about life in Brisbane, Plzz shadi 6 11,643 04-29-2005, 08:35 PM
Last Post: bsa