Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LIONS RUGBY
I am visiting brisbane for a couple of weeks and would like to know if anyone knows whether there is somewhere i can watch the lions games on 4t, 8th and 11th June?

they will be on at about 11ish local time and i will be staying near Birkdalei (sp?) i think.

Thanks for you help.

Most bars will have it on. Scarlette's is a good bet in Australia Towers, Longs Bar? They are all down Adelaide Road

Who are the Lions?

If someone answers me that they are a rugby team I will roast them alive!!!

My question means, what country or city or league do they play for and if they are any good.

Personally I do not like rugby and I dislike American football even more (soccer which is the REAL football rules in my opinion). But I would like to say that as sports go, Rugby is more real simply because there is no padding (other than a jockstrap I hope) and real sports are ones that are played using what God gave us for strength and padding, not more not less.

So thats why I do not like American football. Hockey has a lot of padding too but one needs it because that puck can cause quite a bit of damage Big Grin

But I most definately digress :wink:

yurki500 Wrote:Most bars will have it on. Scarlette's is a good bet in Australia Towers, Longs Bar? They are all down Adelaide Road

Thank you yurki500 - i will have a look when i am there - do you think they will be open at that time?

in answer to the other - rather strange reply - the Lions a team made up of the best British & Ironiah players. They get together every 4 years and tour to either NZ, Aus or SA. This time to NZ. There are 10 games including 3 test matches against the All Blacks. It promises to be a very good series. I wont get into the debate about which sport is more real!

pnc,

they never close, well they will at like 3AM. So plenty of time to get ya beer in and watch the game!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rugby 7's GGGRRRRRRR!!!!! Choko 11 14,050 11-29-2005, 04:34 PM
Last Post: BFG-9000