Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aslama Alaykum...
Hi ppl am New member to the forum. Am hoping to move to Brisbane
Hopefully very soon and I’ve been to it twice last year for the first time...which I quite liked it...the ppl are nice the life is beautiful... so I can't hardly wait until I move... And leave the Outback life Behind...(jokes) Down Under is Not That Bad. (AUS).

<<Anyways I hope you all welcome me with warm open hands >
[/b]
>The important thing to recognize is that it >>takes a team, and the team ought to get >>>credit for the wins and the losses. >>>Successes have many fathers, failures have none.

Aleykum salam...

Welcome to the boards. Never been to Brisbane but I hear its great. I am applying for jobs in my field, hoping to get lucky and move!!!

I hear Australia is very nice also. I saw a report on surfers beach which is apparently the nicest beach there... Lots of waves!! Big Grin

Mizz_Fabolous Wrote:Anyways I hope you all welcome me with warm open hands
[/b]

Ofcourse Y not mademoiselle!!! I am the only Monsieur to welcome this fine lady with warm hug. I have friends in Sydney and they tell moi that that country is beautiful! I want the description of the country with your sweet words. Big Grin

Snype Wrote:Ofcourse Y not mademoiselle!!! I am the only Monsieur to welcome this fine lady with warm hug. I have friends in Sydney and they tell moi that that country is beautiful! I want the description of the country with your sweet words. Big Grin

Your too kind sniper
i use to leave in sydney when was little girl...
it's a really nice place to, However nothin is far more better then Queensland..(sunshine Coast)
>The important thing to recognize is that it >>takes a team, and the team ought to get >>>credit for the wins and the losses. >>>Successes have many fathers, failures have none.

Hey what about me?? I said nice things too!!

Don't ignore me... :cry:

My cousin lived here all his life then went to Brisbane to get a degree and he loved it but in the end the middle east is where you can enjoy life, make money and live tax free. Make sure that when you get here that you realise that there will be more men trying to hit on you left right and centre at almost most places you go....

In the end you will probably end up sticking to Aussies and talking about Neighbours and Home and Away Wink
Only teasing.... you will enjoy the expierience for sure..... I have lived in Toronto, London, Australia and I am here now so that must tell you something.
Take care for now
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

guys I was living in Australia too... why no one says all these nice thing to me??? I am a girl toooooooooo!!!!!

CheckShoo Wrote:guys I was living in Australia too... why no one says all these nice thing to me??? I am a girl toooooooooo!!!!!

yak yak yak. CheckShoo I did tell u nice things but u forgot. :lol:

i didn't know you did

Brisbane Thanx Mate...i really do Appreciate it...
And I didn't Ignor yah BuddY

And CheckShoo....Every one is unconvinced on what ur gender really is????>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>

lol

Great!!! Now I can sleep at night 8)

OK I AM A GIRL!!!! GIRL!!! I wear high heel shoes and do my nails!!!! I am a girl!!

Still a girl!!

CheckShoo Wrote:Still a girl!!

Ah now u changed ur gender how much for operation?

Don't worry Sniper. You are in Canada, so healthcare is free and therefore it will not cost you a cent to do this.