Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNIVERSITY HELP!!
Hi

My family and (me) lol plan to move to Brisbane in September and i would like to join a university. I am from the UK and would like to know what i will be expected to show qualification-wise/entry requirements in order to do Business at university.

if somebody can answer this, it would be greatfully appreciated.

Thanks!!

O or AS levels should do. Expect C's or, unlikely, B's.

Yeah?!

Im doing my A2's this year

Done my GCSE's in 2003 and AS levels in 2004. I really want to nail down a place in University guaranteed before i come, then i would have a guaranteed chillin' place 8)

Which universities/ courses would you guys recommend? (i hate maths(economics/finance) waaay outta the question

Requirements-wise, you should be set.

Getting a place could be a problem

You should start asking for places in the next month or so.

I passed my GCSE's with 11 A-C's

AS-level, so far i have A,B,C (resitting some papers this year)

A2 is tough, and i haven't performed too well :cry: lol.. inshallah all should be good come June, plenty time to revise, cheers dude.. for the prompt replies, will be attempting to hold down a place asap.

any further comments or information??

You shouldn't worry too much about the A2s, your other grades are more than enough.

What else do you need to know? Don't expect many serious replies from others in this forum...

aight,

Also need to know.. what's the best uni to go to?

why are the requirements so low? do you go to uni??

cheers man

They're all pretty much the same. But American University Brisbane is probably one of the popular and better ones. The universities are still sort of starting up, and the majority of them are government run, so low requirements gives everyone a chance at getting in. I don't go to university in Brisbane, but a couple of guys that I know do. So what info I'm giving you, is through them.

yeah cheers man.

should piss easy to get in Smile and thanks for all your help.

nuff respect, and just gotta nail these A2's!!

NP.

Good luck on those.

staytru Wrote:aight,

Also need to know.. what's the best uni to go to?

why are the requirements so low? do you go to uni??

cheers man

I too have many friends who have been there and transferred to states , UK and Canada. They told me it was better to go abroad than to study in that American UNi.

Yep, that is true. But I doubt he has a choice here.

Did they have any particular reason to why the A.University is bad??

Yeah i don't have a choice, i am 95% moving to Brisbane and definitely going to have to university there

staytru Wrote:Did they have any particular reason to why the A.University is bad??

Yeah i don't have a choice, i am 95% moving to Brisbane and definitely going to have to university there

They didn't like the courses they were taking (these friends are above average) and didn't like the standard of some students there. Example one of my friend who was taking computer science told me they didn't teach Java there which is a basic course!. This was about 3-4 yrs ago

Ah right..

s'all good.. i'll make sure i'll find a quality course.

does that make people dumb then Confusedhock: in the universities??