Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, this is Supercandy!
Hello, everyone, this is lonely Supercandy. All my good friends are not here, I am lonely , work is sometimes so tough for me! But I like being here, I like the beach, like the the setting sun everyday.....

Do you like cheese?

Supercandy Wrote:Hello, everyone, this is lonely Supercandy. All my good friends are not here, I am lonely , work is sometimes so tough for me! But I like being here, I like the beach, like the the setting sun everyday.....

Super Candy . MMMMMM. Can I gez ze canzy? Confusedhock:

SmileIt's funny, I never found anything I don't like before.Smile

This is Supercandy that you cann't eat!!! Tongue

Thank you for your reply, I am much better today!!!~~~~~~~SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Happy everday, everyone!!!!!!

supercandy must be super sweet... I like it

Supercandy Wrote:SmileIt's funny, I never found anything I don't like before.Smile

This is Supercandy that you cann't eat!!! Tongue

Thank you for your reply, I am much better today!!!~~~~~~~SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Happy everday, everyone!!!!!!

I zont wanna eazt I wanna lickz. I am waiting :binky:

I got something for you to lick Snype... :lol:

Brisbane Wrote:I got something for you to lick Snype... :lol:

Forward it tp my pitbulls they would love to lick.. :lol:

haha~~ Big Grin

how can I gain the titles as yours???~~~~~~~~~

Tongue Weekend is coming~~~~~Smile

Supercandy Wrote:haha~~ Big Grin

how can I gain the titles as yours???~~~~~~~~~

Tongue Weekend is coming~~~~~Smile

Yeah Weekend is coming. Shall we do something special?

8) shopping!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~

No problem where? :?:

:roll: maybe you can give me a recommendation!

where do you like???~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supercandy Wrote::roll: maybe you can give me a recommendation!

where do you like???~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

R u in Brisbane? If yes you have to wait Hunny Smile

Supercandy, Snype is a homo so go out with him, he is safe and also his Wakerleyk as shriveled up and fallen off so he will not hurt you.... Plus Victory has his balls in a noose...

Brisbane Wrote:Supercandy, Snype is a homo so go out with him, he is safe and also his Wakerleyk as shriveled up and fallen off so he will not hurt you.... Plus Victory has his balls in a noose...

SuperCandy. Excusez moi mademoiselle for letting out some explicit words. Brisbane is a cheese eater who has severe hatred and envies others ding ding (male $ex genital) and attacks em. For this reason he had been institutionalised many times. Doctors found a solution and to cure him they installed big elephant-size artifical inflated ding ding which Brisbane named "my precious LINg LINg" (rubs and cleans everyday like Gollum). He was cured for time being cos he envied us no more and was proud of his LINg LINg. But now he does cos his LINg LINg is out of air (cos somebody bit while bj)- back to SQUARE one. Now he attacks the reputation of our DING DING. Somebody has to call the docs and inflate it so he can get his senses back.

In short Candy Hunnie all he stated in previous post were false. I can prove it to you. 8) So where shall we meet mmm say Birkdaleh Beach Park?