Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canadian PA looking for employment
Hello everyone. I currently reside in Canada. I am looking to relocate to either Brisbane or Qatar with my daughter and husband within the next 6 months. I previously resided and lived in Brisbane in the mid to late 1990's.

I have been trying to obtain employment from Canada but have had no luck. I am registered with all the recruitment agencies there but they all say the same thing.............we have qualified applicants already residing here who are applying for the same positions.

I check out the appointment sections in the newspapers as well.

Also, where is a good website to look for accommodations? We would like a relatively cheap, nice villa.

Thanks for your info everyone.

Hey!! Where in Canada do you like? I live in Montreal and yeah I hear ya, the run around is quite annoying... Its usually best when you got a contact in the area already. I wish you luck...

I live in NB. I used to live in Brisbane in the 90's. Are you having any luck?

Well I am not looking to move ASAP, more like in summer/fall (closer to fall). In terms of luck, it is hard I hear from everyone. You have to be persistent. Plus the first year there don't expect to save any money.... Brisbane is so much fun that everything you make will go to spending on going out and having a good time!!!! :oops: