Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ive just arrived i need friends.....
Im 5'11
180 lbs
latin
NEW in BRISBANE
House/tech-HOUSE DJ

Im New, Alone in this growing city,........ help.........

lol its cool stick with this site for a few you will pick up one or two ppl.

an other thing you might want to hit the latin clubs in the area. savage garden comes to mind. its in capitol hotel. give it a shot

While your height matches the criteria i require for a friend im afraid i don't hang out with people who weigh any less than 200Lbs, call me if you can gain a few more pounds.
Samuel L. Jackson> you
www.thesahara.net/pulp_fiction.htm

Quote:While your height matches the criteria i require for a friend im afraid i don't hang out with people who weigh any less than 200Lbs, call me if you can gain a few more pounds.

hahahhaahha lolz nice one Victory, you made me laugh!

hey dude welcome! :wink:
you ougtha know me...

Im looking for new enemies coz i have friend already. Someone said to me to:

"Keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer."
One thing I've learned in all these years is not to make love when you really don't feel it; there's probably nothing worse you can do to yourself than that. by: Norman Mailer

Dude...i can imagine what you're going through man. This city can be pretty lonely for new people...
Burp.

liela thas the GOD FATHER line hahahha someone told me that... + u aint got friends only ur nany & ur imaginary lil sister... muuuah & bout pain holla at me if the party type hahahhahah

i$h

leila Wrote:Im looking for new enemies coz i have friend already. Someone said to me to:

"Keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer."

so i guess you and ISH are like REALLLLY THAT CLOSE HUH??? !!! lol

ISH Wrote:liela thas the GOD FATHER line hahahha someone told me that... + u aint got friends only ur nany & ur imaginary lil sister... muuuah & bout pain holla at me if the party type hahahhahah

i$h

hey thanks dude thats cool!!! i can even spinn at you parties ....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just arrived in Brisbane Irishguy30 3 7,348 12-18-2008, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Anonymous
  Arrived in Brisbane TravelingMan 15 19,482 06-16-2005, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Brisbane