Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British girl looking for work!
Hi! I am a 22 year old British girl looking for work and somewhere to live in Brisbane. I plan to visit for a week in April to check things out but would be grateful for any help or advice you could give me. Thank u!
I am a 22 year old British girl looking for an administrative position in Brisbane. I am experienced in all administrative tasks and am organised, friendly and outgoing. Please help if you can!

welcome to the forum.

read the different faqs on job searching and good luck.

Cheers,

D

how are you doing?
iam male from africa based in Australia
to be a good firends open your heart and ear more often than your mouth.....
Thanks for understanding.

For doing that sort of work, you will have to compete against thousands of Sub-continent/Asian males and females who will be a hell of a lot cheaper than you are (no offence meant here, but it's true). Good luck, but perhaps your best bet would be to try the agencies in the Uk for work overseas.

Hi Hannah,

regarding employment you might want to consider viewing the following thread....

http://www.brisbaneforums.com/forum/view...php?t=1389

incidently i will be moving there in 3 weeks time, so if you fancy a beer.... :wink:

well about accomedation im in the processing of looking for a room mate for me gf so if your interested let me know. she is aussie just in case it matters.

can u cook?

*snickers..*

Just kidding..
"I did not come for the righteous, but to call the sinners to repentance." -Christ Jesus