Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the car i want!
well my audi has been giving me some trouble. mostly on fuel comsumption. i drive it like a Wakerleyk as well. averaging 120ks a day yes its true.

so i have decided to get a new car. and i fell in love with the toyota prius.

so i thought to annouce its the car i want to get.

i havent asked but im certain they dont have it in brisbane. because its a hybrid car working on boht gas and electricity.

it is the most fuel economical car in the world. its wonderful and looks nice aswell.

its a fast car too. since the engine is small the car weighs less and the electric motor in it makes it accelerate like a sports car doing 11secs from 0-60.

its good for the enviroment and the warrenty on it is for 10 years repairs and all.

on top of allllll this its cheap. $20,000.
i love it. thought i would share.

you decided aginst the lambo?
don't worry i already got three, you ain't missin much
Samuel L. Jackson> you
www.thesahara.net/pulp_fiction.htm

Since market for this car is not available here, wouldn't you be having problems with maintenance? ten years is ok, but where u gonna repair it, send it back to the workshop out of Brisbane? just curious.

If u loved it so much then, why not get it. It looks to me like you could afford it. So long as your happy.
One thing I've learned in all these years is not to make love when you really don't feel it; there's probably nothing worse you can do to yourself than that. by: Norman Mailer

hey good point where am i going to repair it?

im sure there obliged to fix it and toyota has a dealership here. its really there problem.

i hope