Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driving Licence
Hey friends!!
Does anybody know how long it takes to get a Australia driving licence??I am coming to Australia soon to work but I have to Australia driving licence.I have already have Turksih one.Does it help??
Thanks in advance
from snowy istanbul :roll:
nebahat

Hi Nebahat!

You generally have to take driving lessons and they are the ones who help you get a liscence. However, you can apply to the authorities directly. If your liscence is International, they may allow you to drive here. Getting a liscence takes no time but with lessons it may take one month or more.

you can start driving with you istanbol license for a maximun of a month then you need to get a australia license. you can simply apply to have it converted.

For More Info:

http://www.Brisbanetraffic.gov.au/newSit...=/dl/index

Cheers,

D

i meant turkish license

fantastic!!all given info really helped me a lot.I hope I will finalise the job stuff and be there soon.THX again :roll:
nebahat

is there a way to just pay my exam off?
Hi I'm Blade i do the 7-9r show @ UAQ 846 !!
brodcasting from 5pm - 11pm

5-6 anything goes

7-9 Pinoy rock/alternative

9-11 Love songs

I don't think you can pay-it-off here.
One thing I've learned in all these years is not to make love when you really don't feel it; there's probably nothing worse you can do to yourself than that. by: Norman Mailer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Know All about Driving Licence Raminjoker 1 5,527 02-13-2006, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Raminjoker
  Best and quick way to obtain a driving licence in brisbane? s_kates81 2 5,701 02-09-2006, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Choko