Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Biggest BS ever!!
Whats the biggest bullshit u have ever heard??or funniest ,,,like its so unbelievable and u know it but u just shut and listen coz it amuses to what extend a person would go... So nybody wants to share??
cheers Al :)

There are many! But the ones that are worth mentioning are Bush & my boss! The biggest bullshiters ever :!:

They just keep me speechless.

U know wat it is mmmm... the brisbane forums is the biggest bullshit ever

LUNATIC
ISH

I know who's in the lead here, but aint gonna tell ya, lol :wink:

i dont know whether to laugh and keep this here or just "RE" move it.

Carry on and lets see what happens.

oh and the biggest BS is umm Hypocrites...

biggest bullshit?

thats too general of a question so ima give it a general answer. life. its full of shit. everywhere around you. ppl, places, jobs.

fake, u r being unnecessarily tooooo negative

My classmate who failed, biggest bser in the whole school... keeps me entertained all day when he tells his stories.
Yet to make a sig...

A sole resident of Brisbane since 1-09-02

goooooo education system!

some homo i met at autocross said his turbo cruiser could run ten seconds, BULLSHIT!!! course i didn't say anything as he contraWakerleyted himself about his car, i also remember i wanted a mountain dew real bad. that is all.

Victory,

Is this the Autocross that happens nearly every Friday near Defence Roundabout?

I may be there next week, but not this week cos i hear there is a track session at the Autodrome!

This autocross happens once a month and is set up by the national racing association. i saw it once in Ajamn and i also went to the one they held next to the drag strip in umm al quwain. nothing to interesting, but they did give out free powerhorse drinks the for the whole day! i also got a crappy T-Shirt that i now use as a rag. there are some pretty nice cars though, the latest civic type R's , some S2K's a Ferrari and way too many Porsches.
Samuel L. Jackson> you
www.thesahara.net/pulp_fiction.htm