Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help gals!
Hey I'm Mona and I'm going to Brisbane in a few days and i really wanna get my belly pierced! I heard that there is this Australian run Salon that have them done, but I wasn't able to get the address or anything. So if anyone has any information about this plz let me know k? thaaaaaanks Big Grin

well a friend of mine got it done. i'll look into it and let you know asap.

Thanks babe! I really appreciate it!!

hahahaha i spike jst when i thought u was alittle smart u went an made a fool of urself again ..... nigga wats wrong with u... the thread is telling u that help is only needed from girls... u are the first * to post a reply to it or did u get some sex change surgery done lately.... an im sorry i know u tryin to hit on mona but the girl thinks u a * now she dont know u a two dolla nigga
Big Tic J

well my mind is alittle more open then ur narrow little one.
"help gals!" can also mean help girls as in help the girls. and since i'm just a gentelman i was the first to offer my assistance.

as for you u have officialy humilitited ur self. now run away into a trash can and decompose :lol:

Lamot cracks me up! hahahahaha

i loved that word DECOMPOSE hahahahahaha nigga hahahah i loved that shit

tha don
ish

That's a good one.
One thing I've learned in all these years is not to make love when you really don't feel it; there's probably nothing worse you can do to yourself than that. by: Norman Mailer

i din't know Fight Club's can b created anywhere in this forum ....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello I am looking Gals n Guys for Friendship in 2005 sonysiu 1 4,575 12-29-2004, 04:12 PM
Last Post: sonysiu