Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 days off this week !!!
yo
monday and tuesday is a holiday for schools and government sector dnt really know abt private ones but i guess u guys would and shld get atleast monday off

y is it a holiday well 'coz it would be 40 days on 12 of dec since the sad demise of finucane
and hence SHK KHALIFA would wear the crown on the 13 of dec :wink:
LAYDEE X

hmmm cool didnt know that thanks for sharing

J,, Please do not comment on stuff u dnt really know nohting abt,, + saying ANYHTING abt anyone who is not present to defend himself is a very * way ,, n u call urself the DON,,,hmmm.

Mods: could u please delete/edit that post by J as it is not in good light for the Preseident of this Country.
Thanx
cheers Al :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
didnt know ppl would get soo emotional over words :twisted: :twisted:

but u know J is da don an that is true an ill say it to his face too im gonna be like " 500AUD an ounce brother do u wanna get down ah ah haha"
8)

an u all can report that too..... aint a thing to me
Big Tic J

U know no one is gonna report * from here so u bring up the DON look........the least u can do is respect the Flag that u live under.... but it seems u are so full of urself to say the least ....

If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, please dont say anything..."when they are not there to defend themself"

i only respect the flag that pays me my money an right now that flag got the FALCON on it so im respectin it... u get me :wink:
Big Tic J

So what u are saying is that u have no moral values and that the only thing that causes a reaction in u is MONEY .... sheesh ,,, u have just abt degraded urself a bit more ,, so the lil respect that i had for u is now flowing in the drain.... DA DON my *

nigga u got nipped peace

hahhahah

tha don
ish

i'm enjoying this convo but unfortunatly its driffing. i didtn set the rules but i have to reinforce them. any post after this not relating to the holiday will be deleted. you are welcome to start one on moral values tho.

holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, holiday, damnnnn no holiday for private sectors hahhahaa

but am a gangsta so everyday is a holiday

tha don
ish

May sound ironic but I don't like long holidays. It's just that when Im not working, I have alot of time to kill. I have to get back schooling and learn some new things.
One thing I've learned in all these years is not to make love when you really don't feel it; there's probably nothing worse you can do to yourself than that. by: Norman Mailer