Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visiting Brisbane
Hi..

Im very depressed, and decided I needed a holiday... so i booked a holiday to Brisbane... Can someone please point me in the right direction for some good places to explore and things to do... maybe meet new people etc... Im not intrested in the general girlfriend/prostitution stuff that is posted.. just meeting new people in a generaly safe environment....

I went last year and did all the normal stuff like wild wadi and desert safari but this time I want to go and interact with people.. Any recommendations..

thanks

information such as where you are coming from would help. so i can recommend new activties.

you may want to look at our brisbane guide section.

you might want to check out some of our clubs, malls, fine resturants.

there are also things like fishing trips.
i personaly enjoyed that most. its a organised fishing trip where they take you out on a big bout to good location. in fact i believe its the season for it.

other activities. include Australian wild life center. you see some of the rarest Australian wild like in the region. if you like wildlife its HIGHLY recommended. i enjoyed it very much.
the shooting club, jet skiing.

many things more. i can also recommend some bars or clubs if you would like.

im actually coming from the UK... would you provide more info about the fishing trips.. that actually sounds interesting..

Any other info would be appreciated.. remember im a 25 year outgoing person!! LOL!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Visiting Brisbane chipmunk-jnr 1 3,579 01-24-2006, 10:23 AM
Last Post: chipmunk-jnr
  Visiting Brisbane reaz 1 3,606 11-22-2005, 09:20 PM
Last Post: reaz