Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a girlfriend
Hey, I'm currently living in Brisbane. Now I'm looking for a a nice girl who is currently single and want to get into a relationship. I'm 16, black hair, brown eyes, kinda tall. If you are interested, just leave a post and I'll get back to u.

BTW I should add that i'm decent looking, likes to have fun, and is into sports.

will you marry me? please! you're like advertising yourself. by the way, i was being sarcastic for the marriage part, just IN CASE you dont see the sarcasm there Smile

By the way, that was me. i keep forgetting to sign in.

yea i'm looking for a girl aswell.

discribtion:

i have a round head. both my arms and both my legs.

i have 11 fingers. and no that isnt a joke a really have 11 fingers.

looking for someone who will be there when i need support. slim. and beautiful.

sounds like a cane....

ow well. email me at ineedserioushelp@door-knob.com

Queenie how old r u?

Oooooooooooooooooooooo, lets all jump on the bandwagon.

me too is looking for a girlfriend.

About 5'7", long dark hair, must be rich, have long legs and a decent sized chest (sorry Lamot, thats u out of the picture!,hahahahahahahahaha)

Serious takers anyone.

Hahahahahahah Tongue

hi how r u all guys hope u doin fine..................... D am looking for gf also.bye..................

hey queeneee will be aiiite hahahah

retarded for a retarded
das koool

tha don
ish

Really ISH? you think so? how sweet...but i was on the basis that you're the retard of the site.

welll i wouldnt say ISH is retard i mean its just that this nigga been smokking on soo much weed that its started killin his brain cells an the yayo he be sniffin aint helpin either.... thats why he seems alittle slow

hahahaha
Big Tic J